About This Course
Who this course is for:
- IT professionals and data security officers
- Anyone who wants to be an Information Systems Certification and Accreditation Professional
- Security auditors and assessors
- System and network administrators
- Project managers
What you’ll learn:
- Risk management framework
- Software development life cycle
- Categorizing information systems
- Selecting security controls
- Implementing security controls
- Assessing security controls
- Authorizing information systems
- Monitoring security controls
- No prior knowledge is required to take this course
This Official Mile2 cyber security certification training course covers everything you need to know about becoming an Information Systems Certification and Accreditation Professional.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned about information systems and risk management framework.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about cyber security.
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|Introduction To The Risk Management Framework||00:00:00|
|The Software Development Life Cycle||00:00:00|
|Categorize Information System||00:00:00|
|Select Security Controls||00:00:00|
|Implement Security Controls||00:00:00|
|Assess Security Controls||00:00:00|
|Authorize Information System||00:00:00|
|Monitor Security Controls||00:00:00|
|Downloadable Materials – Information Systems Certification And Accreditation Professional||00:00:00|