About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Business students
- Managers at all levels
- Professionals involved with business improvement
- Trainee and aspiring managers
What you’ll learn:
- The definition of innovation
- Why organisations need to be innovative now more than ever
- The four main areas organisations can innovate in
- A four-step model to boost innovation in your organisation
- Global trends affecting business and creating pressure to innovate
- How you and your colleagues can start thinking out of the box in order to innovate better
- No prior knowledge is required to take this course
The Accountant’s Guide To Creating An Innovation Culture is about creating a culture for organizational innovation. It covers action you can take to innovate in four aspects of your organization:
- Products and markets
- Business processes
- Workplace practices
- Business models
Markets, and business practices, are changing much more rapidly than in the past. You may think things are ticking along nicely but a tsunami of change is coming, and your organization is bound to be affected – robotics and AI, 3D printing, 5G, big data, and more.
In addition, the course provides a four-step model to boost innovation in your organization and looks at some of the main global trends that are changing markets and business practices.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to boost and what actions to take for successful innovation in your organization.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about the four-step model to boost innovation in your organization.
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|Welcome To The Innovation Masterclass||00:00:00|
|The Agenda For The Innovation Masterclass||00:00:00|
|What Is Innovation And Why Do We Need To Innovate?||00:00:00|
|Product And Market Innovation||00:00:00|
|Business Process Innovation||00:00:00|
|Business Model Innovation||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Steps To Boost Innovation|
|Steps To Boost Innovation||00:00:00|
|Thinking Outside The Box||00:00:00|
|Top Tips For Innovation||00:00:00|
|Test Your Knowledge 7 Questions||00:00:00|
|Thank You For Taking The Innovation Masterclass||00:00:00|