About This Course
Who this course is for:
- This course is aimed towards absolute beginners who want to learn to install Ruby on Rails on a Windows computer
- Anyone who wants to learn to build web apps with Rails 5
- Anyone who’s struggled to install Ruby on Rails in the Past
- Anyone looking to install Ruby on Rails faster and more efficiently
- Mac users looking to transition to Windows for Ruby on Rails Development
- Newbies and advanced users alike!
- Anyone transitioning from a cloud IDE
What you’ll learn:
- How to install Ruby on Rails
- How to build applications with rails 5
- How to set up version control
- How to push your version control up to GitHub
- How to deploy on Heroku
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to install Ruby on Rails on Windows.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about Ruby on Rails.
|Section 1 - How To Install Ruby On Rails On Windows|
|Git Bash Terminal||00:00:00|
|Creating An SSH Key||00:00:00|
|Download Ruby On Rails||00:00:00|
|Create A Rails Project||00:00:00|
|Set Up Git||00:00:00|
|Create Your First Webpage||00:00:00|
|Install Bootstrap CSS Framework||00:00:00|
|Create A Second Webpage||00:00:00|
|Use Ruby Links||00:00:00|
|Introduction To Heroku Web Hosting||00:00:00|
|Tweaking The Gemfile For Heroku||00:00:00|
|Pushing Code To Heroku||00:00:00|
|Using A Custom Domain With Heroku||00:00:00|