About This Coursebeginner
In this course I’ll walk you through step by step.
We’ll install all the software you need such as Node.js, Git, Git Bash, and the Heroku Toolbelt.
I’ll also show you how to set up version control, and how to push your version control up to Github.
Finally, I’ll walk you through deploying your app on Heroku, a professional web hosting service.
If you’ve ever tried to install Rails and failed, this is the course for you!
Who this course is for:
- This course is aimed towards absolute beginners who want to learn to install Ruby on Rails on a Windows computer
- Anyone who wants to learn to build web apps with Rails 5
- Anyone who’s struggled to install Ruby on Rails in the Past
- Anyone looking to install Ruby on Rails faster and more efficiently
- Mac users looking to transition to Windows for Ruby on Rails Development
- Newbies and advanced users alike!
- Anyone transitioning from a cloud IDE
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to install Ruby on Rails on Windows.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about installing Ruby on Rails on Windows.
Section 1 - How To Install Ruby On Rails On Windows
Git Bash Terminal
Creating An SSH Key
Download Ruby On Rails
Create A Rails Project
Set Up Git
Create Your First Webpage
Install Bootstrap CSS Framework
Create A Second Webpage
Use Ruby Links
Introduction To Heroku Web Hosting
Tweaking The Gemfile For Heroku
Pushing Code To Heroku
Using A Custom Domain With Heroku
No Reviews found for this course.