About This Course
In this course, we will expand the topic of auto-update narratives in financial reports to building fully-integrated financial reports and financial slides through the integration of Excel with Word and Powerpoint. In parts I and II, we have demonstrated on how to set up automated financial reports in Excel and how to build interactive monthly/quarterly/yearly financial reports.
In this part, we will introduce some rarely-used but most effective way of automating financial documents and presentations by synchronizing them with financial reports. Once synched, there will be no need to manually update numbers and narratives over and over again. This course will serve as a review for accounting and finance professionals who need to sharpen their Excel skills in building fully-integrated financial statements and presentations in Word and Powerpoint.
- Knowledge of intermediate EXCEL formulas (such as TEXT, CONCATENATE, CHAR), or the following Proformative course: Automating Financial Reporting In Excel Part Two: Self-Service Reporting
- Identify key components in building integrated financial documents and presentations (tables, charts, and narratives)
- List 3 essential formulas in designing automated narratives
- Name methods in synchronizing numbers and narratives in financial documents in WORD with underlying financial statements in EXCEL
- Name methods in synchronizing numbers and narratives in financial presentations in POWERPOINT with underlying financial statements in EXCEL
- Recognize ways of customizing charts in order to fit into reports
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned to automate financial reports.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about automating financial reports.
|Section 1 - About This Series And Introduction To Part Three|
|Warming-up: Review Of One-Click Reporting||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Refresher Units|
|Charts And Basics||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Integration|
|Integrating With Word||00:00:00|
|Integrating With PowerPoint||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Summary|