About This Course
Who this course is for:
What you’ll learn:
- Understand how to use MySQL Databases with Node.js
- Understand the basics of what a Database can do
- Install Node, MySQL, Git Bash, Wamp, and MySQL module
- Learn how to create a database and table
- How to update and delete data from the database
- How to explore what’s in the database whenever you want
- How to create basic reports with the data from your database
These days, everything uses a database and MySQL is one of the most popular databases out there. Free and open source, MySQL is a great database for just about all your needs.
Likewise, Node.js is one of the most popular and powerful web development platforms. Pairing the two together is a powerful combination!
We’ll download everything you need for this course for free, you don’t need any special tools.
If you’ve ever wanted to understand databases or use them in your Node programs, this is the course for you.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have understood how to use MySQL Databases With Node js.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about MySQL With Node.js.
|Section 1 - Installing All The Tools|
|Install Sublime And Git Bash||00:00:00|
|Start Sublime And Bash||00:00:00|
|NPM Install MySQL||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Creating Connections And Databases|
|Create A Connection||00:00:00|
|Create A Database||00:00:00|
|Create A Table||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Database SQL Commands|
|Insert Into Table||00:00:00|
|Insert Many Into Table||00:00:00|
|Loop Thru Selected||00:00:00|