Intuitive Curriculum Development: Make It Easy To Understand
This course is designed for those interested to learn the basics of intuitive curriculum development and help them make difficult concepts easy to understand but more importantly, identify the critical concepts that are losing your audience.
About This Coursebeginner
Making things easy to understand is a matter of breaking through the curse of knowledge and identifying what the “newbies” to your material really finds challenging and then presenting it in a way that makes sense to THEM.
You’re about to learn a 15-Step “Lightbulbs” Curriculum Plan. This is a proven plan to help you make difficult concepts easy to understand but more importantly, identify the critical concepts that are losing your audience. Know what they need before they know they need it.
What’s Inside The Intuitive Curriculum Development Program?
Identify Challenging Objectives
- Identify the top potential “lightbulb” concepts that will be challenging for participants to understand
- Apply a 5 step recipe to target each of your tough topics using the three different kinds of challenging concepts every student faces
- Harness 12 strategies for creating objectives using a format that will immediately allow you to start making them easy to understand
Write Elegantly Simple Lesson Plans
- Complete a lesson plan writing guide that makes things easier to understand
- Apply a “concept hook” to fuel the desire for understanding, and drive your participants to want to learn challenging topics
- See real world examples to show you exactly how to identify and write your own lightbulbs
Present Concepts in an Easier Way
- Present lightbulbs in an easy to understand way by giving a “synthesis directional”
- Use questioning techniques to avoid giving away the answers by empowering participants to figure things out for themselves
- Learn how to decide how to check for understanding and go over “the answers” in a way that helps them get it
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned about intuitive curriculum development.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about the intuitive curriculum development.
What Does It Mean To Make Things Easy To Understand?
Identify The Concepts That Are Hard To Understand In Your Curriculum
Learn How To Write A Lesson Plan To Present Concepts That Are Hard To Understand
Present Your New Lesson Plan To A Real Audience In An Easy To Understand Way
No Reviews found for this course.