iPhone Photography – Take Better Pictures With Your iPhone
This course is designed for those interested to learn the basics of iPhone Photography to take better quality pictures, edit, filter, plus earn using your professional-looking photos.
About This CourseBeginner
We truly live in a digital world where photography skills are in high demand. In this course, which is designed for beginners, you will know the step-by-step how to take better pictures using just your iPhone.
What you’ll learn:
- We will start with the basics of iPhone photography including the interface, different modes, filters, and so much more.
- I will teach you the basics of shot composition, the rules of thirds, and demonstrate live in-field how to use these concepts.
- I will teach you how to put everything together and create iPhone photographs that rival professional pictures using high-end DSLR cameras.
- As an added bonus, I will also share with you a few ways to monetize your newly created professional photos.
- You will learn all of this and so much more by enrolling in our complete iPhone photography course today.
At the end of the course, you will understand how to create better, professional-looking photos using your iPhone.
Who this course is for:
- This course for beginner to intermediate iPhone photography users who would like to take their photography skills to the next level
- This iPhone course is not for advanced iPhone photography users or advanced photographers
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to take better pictures with your iPhone.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about iPhone photography to take better pictures with your phone.
Section 1 - Introduction - Welcome To our Complete iPhone Photography Course For Beginners
Learn How To Take Better Pictures With Your iPhone Today
Welcome To Our Complete iPhone Photography Course
Course Syllabus, Guides, Extras And Special Bonuses
Section 2 - Setting Up Your iPhone Before You Take Pictures In The Field
The iPhone Camera Basics From A-Z
Intermediate Setup – Turn On Grid, HDR, And Live Photo Mode
The Rule Of Thirds – How To Take Better Pictures Using The iPhone Grid Today
The #1 Rule Of Photography
The Rule Of Thirds Examples – Live in The Field
Portrait Mode Explained
Portrait Mode Examples
Square Mode Explained
Square Mode Examples
Panoramic Mode Explained
Panoramic Mode Example
Section 3 - Take Better iPhone Photos - Lighting, Angles, Accessories, Tools And More
What Is Shot Composition And Why Is It Important In Photography?
The 5 Most Important Shot Compositions To Help You Take Better iPhone Pictures
Advanced Shot Composition Part 1
Advanced Shot Composition Part 2 – With Quiz Questions
Taking Action – A Behind The Scenes Look Of My iPhone Photo Shoot
Section 4 - Post Production: Take Your iPhone Pictures To The Next Level
APPS And Filters Intro
My Two Favorite APPS To Use To Edit My iPhone Pictures
Class Project: Create And Submit Your Favorite iPhone Photography Photo
Section 5 - How To Monetize Your iPhone Photos
5 Ways To Earn Money With Your iPhone Photos
Stock Photos Are A Great Way To Earn Income
Check Out My Blog And How I Am Earning Rewards For My iPhone Images
Section 6 - Course Extras: More Tips And Tricks For Taking Better Pictures With Your iPhone
What Is A “Pop Socket” And Why Do I Use One When Taking Pictures With My iPhone?
Lighting 101: Why Lighting Is Important And How To Use Lighting When Outdoors
Angles 101: Why Angles Are Important To Think About When Taking Your Pictures
Section 7 - Course Summary And Conclusion
Course Summary And Conclusion
No Reviews found for this course.