About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to start learning Japanese for any purpose – traveling, business, dating, studies, or anything else. This course has you covered.
- Anyone who wants to advance quickly in their Japanese language journey – in a way that’s easy, fun and fast
What you’ll learn:
- 500+ most useful vocabulary words
- Top most useful phrases you can use in everyday situations
- Proper Japanese pronunciation
- How to put basic sentences together
- Read and write in Japanese
- Easily order foods and drinks
- No previous knowledge of Japanese is required. You can start from scratch!
- A desire to learn Japanese
- A positive attitude!
Start your Japanese journey with us today!
The ultimate Japanese beginner course that will teach you Japanese faster than you thought possible! If you’ve ever dreamed of travelling to Japan and holding your own in real-life situations, being independent and able to communicate with the locals, this is the course for you!
During our 30 lessons, you will learn:
- Lots and lots of vocabulary
- How to read and write in Japanese
- Useful everyday phrases
- Basic sentence structures
- Basic grammar rules most beginner courses don’t teach
- The subtle cultural nuances of the language most beginners aren’t taught
This course is the first of 4 in a series aimed at helping you master the basics of Japanese and giving you a strong base onto which you will be able to build your skills as a Japanese speaker.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned Japanese.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about the Japanese language.
|Section 1 - Getting Started|
|Food, This, That, That Over There||00:00:00|
|Telling The Time||00:00:00|
|Age, Days Of The Week, Days Of The Month, Months||00:00:00|
|Colors, Animals, Objects||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Grammar Part One|
|Most Known Adjectives||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Entering the Real World|
|Buildings And Directions||00:00:00|
|Sports Plus Grammar||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Grammar Part Two|