About This Course
Apps Script is a scripting language for light-weight application development in the Google Suite platform. There’s nothing to install — we give you a code editor right in your browser, and your scripts run on Google’s servers.
Within the lessons of the course, we show you how to build a fully functional mini application that can accept user data within a form, submit that content to a spreadsheet, email out a response, take a document and convert it to a PDF.
- Google account
- Basic web development understanding
What you’ll learn:
- Create Google Script to power Google Apps
- Create apps with Google Script
- Build a form that submits data to a spreadsheet and sends email
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants learn more about Google Scripts
- Anyone who wants to explore how to use Web App within Google Script
- Web developers who want to incorporate Google Script functionality
- Practice and apply Google Suite of Products
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to build a form that submits data.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about creating a consent form using Google Apps Script.
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|Google Script App Introduction||00:00:00|
|Setup Google Script||00:00:00|
|Setup Developer Environment||00:00:00|
|HtmlService – Output HTML||00:00:00|
|HtmlService – Try And Catch||00:00:00|
|Html Form Submission To Google Script||00:00:00|
|Google Script Run||00:00:00|
|Spreadsheet App Add Data||00:00:00|
|Send And Email With PDF Of Doc||00:00:00|
|Add To Google Sites Embed Web App URL||00:00:00|
|Source Code Overview||00:00:00|
|Consent Form Exercise – Source Codes||00:00:00|