This course is designed for those interested to learn the basics of Google Apps Script, how to use it to create a web application, and build a form that submits data.
About This Courseintermediate
Apps Script is a scripting language for light-weight application development in the Google Suite platform. There’s nothing to install — we give you a code editor right in your browser, and your scripts run on Google’s servers.
Within the lessons of the course, we show you how to build a fully functional mini application that can accept user data within a form, submit that content to a spreadsheet, email out a response, take a document and convert it to a PDF.
- Google account
- Basic web development understanding
What you’ll learn:
- Create Google Script to power Google Apps
- Create apps with Google Script
- Build a form that submits data to a spreadsheet and sends email
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants learn more about Google Scripts
- Anyone who wants to explore how to use Web App within Google Script
- Web developers who want to incorporate Google Script functionality
- Practice and apply Google Suite of Products
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to build a form that submits data.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about creating a consent form using Google Apps Script.
Google Script App Introduction
Setup Google Script
Setup Developer Environment
HtmlService – Output HTML
HtmlService – Try And Catch
Html Form Submission To Google Script
Google Script Run
Spreadsheet App Add Data
Send And Email With PDF Of Doc
Add To Google Sites Embed Web App URL
Source Code Overview
Consent Form Exercise – Source Codes
No Reviews found for this course.