About This Course
Let’s build a portfolio website using Adobe Dreamweaver!
You do not need any previous knowledge of Dreamweaver or web design experience. We will use Dreamweaver ‘split’ view so we can use all the good visual tools as well as doing some simple amends down here in the code as well.
There are also exercise files so you can follow along. I even save a full copy of the website at the end of every video so that you can check yours against mine if yours is not working quite right.
Let’s get excited about finally being able to build a website like a professional web designer. See you in class.
What are the requirements?
- You will need a copy of Adobe Dreamweaver CC 2017 or above. A free trial can be downloaded from Adobe.
- No previous web design skills are needed.
- No previous Dreamweaver skills are needed.
What am I going to get from this course?
- You’ll learn to build a responsive portfolio website from scratch.
- Learn how to take a design from Illustrator & create a professional website.
- How to use templates in Dreamweaver.
- Create mobile, tablet & desktop versions of the website.
- Build our own custom responsive navigation with burger menu.
- How to publish your website on the internet.
- Ways to preview your designs straight on your mobile device.
- How to get the most from your portfolio Images.
- How to use beautiful web fonts in your designs.
- You will get the finished files so you never fall behind.
- Downloadable exercise files & cheat sheet.
- All the techniques used by professional website designers.
Who is the target audience?
- YES: This course is for beginners. Aimed at people new to the world of web design. No previous Dreamweaver experience is necessary.
- NO: This course is NOT suited to people experienced in using HTML & CSS.
Our Promise to You
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
|Section 1 - Overview|
|Illustrator To Dreamweaver Tutorial Introduction||00:00:00|
|What We’ll Be Building And Resources For This Course||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Creating An HTML Website In Dreamweaver|
|Setting Up Adobe Dreamweaver To Create Websites||00:00:00|
|How To Create A New Website In Dreamweaver||00:00:00|
|How To Create A New HTML Page In Dreamweaver And Put In Your Logo||00:00:00|
|How Best To Preview Your Website In Adobe Dreamweaver||00:00:00|
|Moving Tags Around In Dreamweaver||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Using CSS In Dreamweaver|
|How To Create, Edit And Style Your First CSS Style Sheet In Using Dreamweaver||00:00:00|
|How To Change Or Adjust The CSS Styles In Your Dreamweaver Website||00:00:00|
|How To Center Your Website In Dreamweaver Using A Container||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Responsive Websites|
|How To Make A Website Change For Mobile Cell Phones And Tablets Using Dreamweaver||00:00:00|
|How To Test Your Dreamweaver Website On A Mobile Phone Or Tablet||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - Mobile Navigation Menu|
|How To Create A Hamburger Mobile Drop Down Menu In Dreamweaver||00:00:00|
|Styling Our Hamburger Menu And Getting Our Ul Menu To Stack Side By Side||00:00:00|
|How To Add Different Fonts To A Website In Dreamweaver||00:00:00|
|Fixing The Style Of The Mobile Burger Drop Down Menu In Dreamweaver||00:00:00|
|Section 6 - Adding Content|
|Planning For Our Dreamweaver Template||00:00:00|
|Add A Background Image That Is Outside Our Main Container In Dreamweaver||00:00:00|
|How To Use The HTML5 Main Tag In Dreamweaver||00:00:00|
|How To Add The HTML5 Footer Tag To A Website Using Adobe Dreamweaver||00:00:00|
|Section 7 - Templates In Dreamweaver|
|How Do I Make A Template In Adobe Dreamweaver?||00:00:00|
|How To Create New Pages Based On A Dreamweaver Template.||00:00:00|
|Section 8 - Adding Content 2|
|How To Create A Responsive Hero Box For Our Website In Dreamweaver||00:00:00|
|Fix Problems With Div Tags When You Float Left In Dreamweaver Aka Clearing The Float||00:00:00|
|How To Add And Change The Styling Of A Horizontal Rule HR In Dreamweaver||00:00:00|
|How To Create A Button In Adobe Dreamweaver CC||00:00:00|
|Section 9 - Responsive Content|
|Change Fonts And Spacing Of A Website For Tablet And Mobile Sizes Using Dreamweaver||00:00:00|
|How To Turn Off Parts Of A Website In Different Views Like Mobile Or Desktop||00:00:00|
|How To Create A Responsive Image Grid In Dreamweaver||00:00:00|
|How To Make Your Images Responsive In Dreamweaver To Match The Page Size||00:00:00|
|How To Make Different Columns For Desktop, Tablet And Mobile Websites In Dreamweaver||00:00:00|
|How To Create A Clearfix Pseudo After Class In Adobe Dreamweaver||00:00:00|
|Section 10 - Other Pages|
|How To Create And Link New Pages In Dreamweaver Using Templates||00:00:00|
|Section 11 - Hosting And Analytics|
|How To Upload Your Website To The Internet Hosting Via Dreamweaver||00:00:00|
|How To Add Google Analytics To Your Dreamweaver Website||00:00:00|