About This CourseBeginner
Let’s build a portfolio website using Adobe Dreamweaver!
You do not need any previous knowledge of Dreamweaver or web design experience. We will use Dreamweaver ‘split’ view so we can use all the good visual tools as well as doing some simple amends down here in the code as well.
There are also exercise files so you can follow along. I even save a full copy of the website at the end of every video so that you can check yours against mine if yours is not working quite right.
Let’s get excited about finally being able to build a website like a professional web designer. See you in class.
What are the requirements?
- You will need a copy of Adobe Dreamweaver CC 2017 or above. A free trial can be downloaded from Adobe.
- No previous web design skills are needed.
- No previous Dreamweaver skills are needed.
What am I going to get from this course?
- You’ll learn to build a responsive portfolio website from scratch.
- Learn how to take a design from Illustrator & create a professional website.
- How to use templates in Dreamweaver.
- Create mobile, tablet & desktop versions of the website.
- Build our own custom responsive navigation with burger menu.
- How to publish your website on the internet.
- Ways to preview your designs straight on your mobile device.
- How to get the most from your portfolio Images.
- How to use beautiful web fonts in your designs.
- You will get the finished files so you never fall behind.
- Downloadable exercise files & cheat sheet.
- All the techniques used by professional website designers.
Who is the target audience?
- YES: This course is for beginners. Aimed at people new to the world of web design. No previous Dreamweaver experience is necessary.
- NO: This course is NOT suited to people experienced in using HTML & CSS.
Our Promise to You
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Illustrator To Dreamweaver Tutorial Introduction
What We’ll Be Building And Resources For This Course
Setting Up Adobe Dreamweaver To Create Websites
How To Create A New Website In Dreamweaver
How To Create A New HTML Page In Dreamweaver And Put In Your Logo
How Best To Preview Your Website In Adobe Dreamweaver
Moving Tags Around In Dreamweaver
How To Create, Edit And Style Your First CSS Style Sheet In Using Dreamweaver
How To Change Or Adjust The CSS Styles In Your Dreamweaver Website
How To Center Your Website In Dreamweaver Using A Container
How To Make A Website Change For Mobile Cell Phones And Tablets Using Dreamweaver
How To Test Your Dreamweaver Website On A Mobile Phone Or Tablet
How To Create A Hamburger Mobile Drop Down Menu In Dreamweaver
Styling Our Hamburger Menu And Getting Our Ul Menu To Stack Side By Side
How To Add Different Fonts To A Website In Dreamweaver
Fixing The Style Of The Mobile Burger Drop Down Menu In Dreamweaver
Planning For Our Dreamweaver Template
Add A Background Image That Is Outside Our Main Container In Dreamweaver
How To Use The HTML5 Main Tag In Dreamweaver
How To Add The HTML5 Footer Tag To A Website Using Adobe Dreamweaver
How Do I Make A Template In Adobe Dreamweaver?
How To Create New Pages Based On A Dreamweaver Template.
How To Create A Responsive Hero Box For Our Website In Dreamweaver
Fix Problems With Div Tags When You Float Left In Dreamweaver Aka Clearing The Float
How To Add And Change The Styling Of A Horizontal Rule HR In Dreamweaver
How To Create A Button In Adobe Dreamweaver CC
Change Fonts And Spacing Of A Website For Tablet And Mobile Sizes Using Dreamweaver
How To Turn Off Parts Of A Website In Different Views Like Mobile Or Desktop
How To Create A Responsive Image Grid In Dreamweaver
How To Make Your Images Responsive In Dreamweaver To Match The Page Size
How To Make Different Columns For Desktop, Tablet And Mobile Websites In Dreamweaver
How To Create A Clearfix Pseudo After Class In Adobe Dreamweaver
How To Create And Link New Pages In Dreamweaver Using Templates
How To Upload Your Website To The Internet Hosting Via Dreamweaver
How To Add Google Analytics To Your Dreamweaver Website
No Reviews found for this course.