About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to create a fun simple game online
- HTML5 game developers
- Anyone who is starting out with game development
What you’ll learn:
- Basics of drawing on HTML5 canvas
- How to create and track key presses
- Setting basic game objects to manipulate and move on screen
- Planning and game concepts
- Adding a second player and creating interaction
- How to set up collision detection of two objects in canvas
- How to add a bouncing ball on screen within HTML5 canvas
- Game review and how to make tweaks and adjustments
- Understanding of coding
- Editor and ability to write code
Source code is included so you can build your own version of the game as you go through the lessons.
Quick, straight to the point instruction by a professional developer with over 20 years of experience – ready to help you learn and answer any questions you may have.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to create a simple game from scratch.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
|HTML5 Canvas Game Introduction||00:00:00|
|Setup Of HTML5 Game Board||00:00:00|
|Draw More Shapes On Canvas||00:00:00|
|Second Object On Screen||00:00:00|
|Final Game Tweaks||00:00:00|
|Pong Game Code Review||00:00:00|