About This Course
In this course, we’ll cover all of the features in the Issue Administration of JIRA. While many online tutorials intend for you to watch them from start to finish, this course is intended to be a visual reference meaning you can hop in at any point to learn exactly what you need.
We’ll start by covering Issue Types in JIRA. We’ll learn what they are, how to use them, how to create them and how to apply them to projects. Then we’ll learn what Workflows are, how to create them and dive deep into the various transition options we have for them. Along the way, we’ll learn about Workflow Schemes to apply them to projects.
From there we’ll keep moving along as we learn about Screens, Fields, Issue Features, Issue Attributes and many, many more features in JIRA.
While this course is not necessarily intended to be something you watch from start to finish, this course is intended to be there when you need it. To be that reference guide you can jump back to as you’re working in your own JIRA instance. That said, of course you are welcome to watch it from start to finish so you can get an incredibly in-depth look at exactly how you can administer issues in JIRA.
What are the requirements?
- You’ll need to have access to a JIRA installation.
- This course is intended for JIRA administrators, so you need to have administrative privileges in your JIRA instance.
- While you don’t need advanced knowledge of JIRA, it’s recommended you’re familiar with the basics.
What am I going to get from this course?
- After watching this course you’ll have a firm understanding of every section in the Issue Administration area of JIRA.
- After watching this course, you’ll have a great idea of what JIRA is capable of doing so you’ll know how to boost your team’s performance in JIRA.
- Perhaps best of all, you don’t have to memorize everything in this course. Just come back to the individual videos in this course to get a refresher on exactly what you need.
Who is the target audience?
- This course is intended only for JIRA administrators.
- This course is intended for new and experienced JIRA administrators alike. Anyone who needs a reference guide for issue administration in JIRA.
- Each video in this course is designed to be stand-alone, so this course is targeted toward JIRA administrators who don’t have time to watch an entire course.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have the knowledge about issue administration in JIRA.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about issue administration with JIRA.
|Section 1 - Course Introduction|
|Introduction And Project Overview||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Issue Types|
|Understanding The Two Issue Types In JIRA||00:00:00|
|Creating New Issue Types||00:00:00|
|Using Issue Type Schemes||00:00:00|
|Deleting Issue Types||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Workflows|
|Overview Of The Workflow Designer||00:00:00|
|Creating A Workflow||00:00:00|
|Transition Post Functions||00:00:00|
|Using Workflow Schemes||00:00:00|
|Deleting A Workflow||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Screens|
|Understanding The Concept Of Screens||00:00:00|
|Creating And Configuring Screens||00:00:00|
|Limitations Of The View Issue Screen||00:00:00|
|Issue Type Screen Schemes||00:00:00|
|Working With Screens And Schemes||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - Fields|
|Working With Fields||00:00:00|
|Field Configuration Schemes||00:00:00|
|Section 6 - Issue Features|
|Section 7 - Issue Attributes|
|Section 8 - Additional Schemes|
|Issue Security Schemes||00:00:00|