About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Entrepreneurs, independent contractors, practitioners, life coaches who want to expand their business without having a marketing budget or large email list
- Anyone who wants to create joint venture partnerships for mutual benefit
What you’ll learn:
- Explore different types of joint ventures, such as referrals, trading, affiliates, interviews, cross-promotions, presenting, and co-creating new products or services.
- Learn best practices for networking to meet potential collaborators, including how to master your elevator pitch.
- Build relationships, gain credibility, and develop content through interviewing experts as well as getting booked as a guest on podcasts, YouTube channels, radio and webinars.
- Capitalize on the magic of leverage by having affiliates market your products for you, increasing your sales and freeing you to focus on doing what you love.
- Use proven strategies for approaching potential partners in a way that expresses the benefits of working with you and eases any resistance.
- Create a joint venture agreement and contract that sets clear expectations for responsibilities, timeframes, money exchanges, marketing, confidentiality, termination, and more.
- No previous knowledge is required to take this course.
Many entrepreneurs feel stuck. They have a small marketing budget or a small email list, and they’re frustrated, feeling like they’re wasting time and money on social media posts and other marketing strategies that don’t work. Other times successful businesses find themselves at a plateau or in a slump and they need a new strategy for expansion.
The most effective marketing strategy for new businesses or independent entrepreneurs is joint ventures. Not only do these partnerships get you immediate, direct access to a pre-qualified audience of your ideal potential clients or customers, they’re also free.
Joint ventures are like short-term, mini-partnerships in which you pool resources, co-create a new offer, or offer your product or service to your partner’s existing customers. It is a highly targeted way to market your business because you’re working with a collaborative partner that already has customers that would be interested in what you have to offer.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned the use of joint venture partnerships to grow your business.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about the use of joint venture partners and how to grow your business.
|Section 1 - Getting Started|
|The Power Of Partnership||00:00:00|
|Identifying Joint Venture Partners||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Forms Of Collaboration|
|Section 3 - Finding Partners|
|Finding Joint Venture Partners||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Designing Your Partnership|
|Planning Your Joint Venture||00:00:00|
|Short Vs. Long-Term Strategy||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - Making Connections|
|Reaching Out To Partners||00:00:00|
|Contracts And Agreements||00:00:00|
|Section 6 - Conclusion And Next Steps|
|Conclusion And Next Steps||00:00:00|