About This Course
jQuery is one of the most popular programming frameworks in the world that is requested by all companies such as Google, Facebook and Microsoft. This course will ensure you are not left out as more and more companies request this awesome language. This course will teach you everything about programming jQuery applications and websites. Gain a good understanding of the following concepts with this course:
- What jQuery is
- jQuery Certifications
- How to program in the jQuery language
- Features of the jQuery programming language
- Coding semantics
- Website programming
- Design practises of applications
- Application programming
- Network programming
You will receive all the knowledge to use and leverage the powerful technology behind these amazing and wonderful platforms. To summarise this is what you get:
- Lifetime access to HD quality videos.
- No monthly subscription.
- Learn at your own pace, whenever you want.
- All videos are downloadable.
- Learn wherever you want, even without an internet connection!
- Downloadable starter code and final code for each section.
- Free helpful support in the course Q and A when you have questions or get stuck.
- Multiple coding challenges to practice your new skills, solutions included.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone looking to learn about jQuery
- Developers looking to learn the skills needed to utilise jQuery features
- Front-end developers
- People looking to learn about programming
- Those seeking to understand how jQuery works
- People seeking guidance on how to create jQuery based programs
- Beginners and experts in this field
- People seeking more knowledge on the various features of the jQuery programming language
- Web developers
- Back-end developers
Our Promise to You
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|Introduction To This Course||00:00:00|
|Setup On Windows||00:00:00|
|Setup On Mac OS X||00:00:00|
|Setup On Linux||00:00:00|
|Online Code IDE||00:00:00|
|Uncompressed Versus Minified Versus Slim Versus Slim Minified||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Selectors|
|Odd Or Even||00:00:00|
|Element And Class||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Attributes And Values|
|Set Attribute With Callback Function||00:00:00|
|Set Multiple Attributes||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Events|
|Binding And Unbinding||00:00:00|
|Prevent Default Behaviour||00:00:00|
|Mouse Single Click||00:00:00|
|Mouse Double Click||00:00:00|
|Mouse Enter Element||00:00:00|
|Mouse Leave Element||00:00:00|
|Combining Multiple Events Using A Single Selector||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - CSS|
|Get And Set CSS Property||00:00:00|
|Set Multiple CSS Properties||00:00:00|
|Add, Remove And Toggle CSS Classes||00:00:00|
|Get And Set Element Dimensions||00:00:00|
|Adding Elements Using Append, Prepend, After And Before||00:00:00|
|Removing Elements Using Remove And Empty||00:00:00|
|Section 6 - Traversing|
|Elements By Index||00:00:00|
|Section 7 - Effects|
|Show, Hide And Toggle||00:00:00|
|Fading Using fadeIn, fadeOut, fadeToggle And fadeTo||00:00:00|
|Sliding Using slideDown, slideUp And slideToggle||00:00:00|
|Stop Effects And Animations||00:00:00|
|Action And Method Chaining||00:00:00|
|Section 8 - AJAX|
|Section 9 - Utility Functions|
|Is Window Function||00:00:00|
|Now-Epoch Time Method||00:00:00|
|jQuery Masterclass – Useful Links||00:00:00|