About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Network engineers and other IT professionals looking to understand the basic architecture and functionality of the Junos Operating System from Juniper Networks
What you’ll learn:
- How to set up Junos Lab
- Junos device product families and their functions
- The Junos device product families and their functions
- The Junos software architecture
- The separation of the control and forwarding planes within Junos
- All you need to have is a basic understanding of the fundamentals of networking before taking this course
- Must have taken Juniper Networks Certified Associate – Part One
This course is one of a complete series covering the Juniper Networks Certified Internet Associate (JNCIA) Junos certification, providing you with the skills and knowledge required to pass the exam.
By the end of this course, you will have taken another big step towards gaining the Juniper Networks Certified Internet Associate (JNCIA) Junos certification, one of the most sought-after in the networking industry.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned the necessary skills and knowledge to help you prepare for the Juniper Networks Certified Internet Associate or JNCIA – Junos certification.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about Juniper Networks.
|Section 1 - Lab Setup|
|Physical Juniper Hardware||00:00:00|
|Junos In A Virtual Environment||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Junos Device Portfolio Product Families And General Functionality|
|Introducing The Junos OS And Juniper Product Families||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Junos Software Architecture|
|What Is A Network Operating System||00:00:00|
|How Junos Was Engineered||00:00:00|
|Control And Forwarding Planes||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Routing Engine And Packet Forwarding Engine|
|Routing Engine And Packet Forwarding Engine||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - Transit Traffic Processing And Exception Traffic|