About This Course
Are you looking for more information on how to do keyword research for SEO and ranking your content on Google?
In this course, we explain why keyword research is a critical first step in achieving results with your content.
Have you have ever produced a blog article and wondered why you were not getting any website traffic?
The simple answer is that your article may not contain keywords people are searching for!
In this course, we take you step by step through every step needed to do the proper research needed to find keywords people are actually looking for on Google.
In this course, you will learn:
- Why keyword research is the first thing you should do before producing any content on a website
- How to use the Google Keyword Planner. This includes seeking out keywords, finding keyword volume, merging keywords, and working with bulk data.
- Doing advanced keyword research and competition analysis with tools such as Long Tail Pro, Majestic, SEMRush, Ahrefs, and Moz.
- Understanding what Long Tail keywords are and how you can utilize these to create content that generates lots of traffic for your website.
- How to use additional free sites like Quora, Soovle, UberSuggest, Google Trends and much more to do additional keyword research.
- Determining commercial intent with your keywords – Learning if your content will encourage others to buy products from you.
- Advanced competition analysis – Determine if a keyword is worth trying to rank and if it’s even possible for you based on the existing competition.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to do keyword research for SEO.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn how to do keyword research for SEO!
About the Instructor:
I run the online blog where I share what’s working for me in the world of online marketing.
I started learning about online marketing as a way to generate additional income, I enjoy connecting with others and helping people achieve their goals.
I have experience with Amazon, eBay, eCommerce, Social Media, SEO, Affiliate Marketing, Podcasting, Lead Generation, Landing Page Design, WordPress & More.
I have created all kinds of courses on different topics such as Amazon, SEO and starting your own Podcast.
I am a Digital Marketing Consultant and a Project Management Professional (PMP, certified in 2008 by the Project Management Institute).
I write about Search Engine Optimization, productivity, project management, and niche sites. My work has been featured all over the web, including Ahrefs, Empire Flippers, Niche Pursuits, Side Hustle Nation, and more.
|Section 1 - Introduction To The Course|
|What To Expect In This Course||00:00:00|
|Why Is Keyword Research Important?||00:00:00|
|Introduction: Doug Cunnington||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Keyword Research Tools|
|Introduction To The Google Adwords Keyword Planner||00:00:00|
|Searching For New Keyword And Ad Group Ideas||00:00:00|
|Getting Search Volume For A List Of Keywords||00:00:00|
|Multiplying Keyword Lists To Get New Keyword Ideas||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Comparing Keyword Tools|
|Introduction To Long Tail Pro||00:00:00|
|Using Long Tail Pro||00:00:00|
|LongTailPro Vs. Google Keyword Planner||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Using Long Tail Keywords|
|What Are Long Tail Keywords?||00:00:00|
|Using The Google Results Page||00:00:00|
|Using Google Webmaster Tools For Existing Keywords You Can Optimize||00:00:00|
|Using Google Trends||00:00:00|
|Using Google Correlate||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - Other Sites To Use For Long Tail Research|
|Section 6 - Determining Commercial Intent|
|Is The Searcher Going To Buy Something?||00:00:00|
|Understanding The 4 Types Of Keywords||00:00:00|
|Looking At The Adwords Suggested Bid||00:00:00|
|Section 7 - Competition Analysis|
|What About Competition||00:00:00|
|The Moz Toolbar||00:00:00|
|AHREFS Site Explorer||00:00:00|
|Examples of Good Low Competition Sites||00:00:00|
|Section 8 - Case Study: A Perfect Long Tail Keyword Generating Revenue|
|A Perfect Example Of A Long Tail Keyword Article Generating Traffic||00:00:00|
|Section 9 - Conclusion To The Course|
|Concluding The Course||00:00:00|