This course is designed for those interested to learn how to be a laughter facilitator.Read more.
Joeel and Natalie Rivera are freedom junkies and prolific content creators who have launched over a dozen business. They have also been coaching, speaking, writing, and teaching for more than a decade. Through their online education company Transformation Academy, they empower life coaches, INDIEpreneurs and transformation junkies to create a purpose-driven life and business and master the power of their mind so they can create their destiny. Joeel is a former psychology professor with a Maste
Only want this course? Buy this course for
$199 $29 and keep lifetime access.
About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Yoga instructors or other wellness professionals
- Life coaches, counselors or social workers
- Teachers or youth workers
- Professional speakers or workshop facilitators
- Activity or recreational directors
- Anyone who wants to have fun and make a difference
What you’ll learn:
- Lead laughter sessions involving laughter exercises and yogic breathing
- Teach about the psychology of happiness and how laughter benefits the health of mind and body
- Design workshops or programs based off this program or add to your additional programs
- Facilitate laughter programs for diverse groups, including individuals interested in wellness, as well as seniors, children, corporate, etc
- Conduct 1-on-1 sessions to help clients release resistance, decrease stress and increase joy and wellbeing
- An open mind to learning a new tool
- Willingness to facilitate group workshops
- Willingness to let your inner child out publicly
Become a Laughter Facilitator and lead group sessions that combine laughter exercises and yogic breathing. Laughter programs are a great addition to your coaching, speaking or yoga/wellness practice!
What is a Laughter Session? Laughter sessions challenge you to laugh, intentionally, for 30 minutes. Facilitators lead a group through exercises that bring out a child-like playfulness while breathing, clapping, moving, and, of course, laughing. The structured laughter quickly leads to genuine, and often contagious, laughter. The laughter sessions begin with a brief discussion about the psychology of happiness and the benefits of laughter, followed by breathing exercises, laughter games, and relaxation techniques. Participants leave feeling energized!
Benefits of Laughter: Laughter has many psychological, emotional, and physical healing benefits, including: lowering blood pressure, releasing stress, boosting the immune system, toning core muscles, natural pain killer, stimulates creativity, productivity, and motivation, exercising your heart and lungs, and elevating mood, dissolves distressing emotions such as anxiousness, anger, or sadness.
Clinical research has also proven that laughter lowers the level of stress hormones (epinephrine, cortisol, etc) in the blood. This causes a reduction in the feelings of stress. The yogic breathing portion of laughter sessions has additional stress-busting benefits. It is a gentle aerobic exercise that oxygenates the body and blood, which leads to participants feeling energized. Theses are just some of the many benefits of laughter and yogic breathing.
What you will receive:
- A complete blueprint for conducting laughter sessions in schools, nursing homes, corporations, wellness studios or integrate with your current workshops or private sessions
- Dozens of laughter and breathing exercises to use to design your customized laughter session or include with your current programs
- Detailed research, facts and concepts to teach about the psychology of happiness and the benefits of laughter
- Tips for designing your program, engaging your audience, and memorizing your exercises
- Business tips for designing your sessions and determining locations to hold and market them
- Strategies for implementing laughter sessions in your practice, whether you’re a speaker, coach, counselor, activity director, yoga instructor, teacher or other professional.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have the knowledge on how to be a laughter facilitator
10 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about being a laughter facilitator.
|Section 1 - Welcome|
|Introduction To Facilitating Laughter Sessions||00:00:00|
|How To Use This Course||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Introducing Your Laughter Session|
|Introducing Your Session (INSTRUCTION)||00:00:00|
|Benefits Of Laughter||00:00:00|
|DEMO: Laughter Session Introduction||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Laughter And Breathing Exercises|
|About Laughter And Breathing Exercises (INSTRUCTION)||00:00:00|
|DEMO: Laughter Session Clap, Breathing, Laughter Cycles||00:00:00|
|Laughter Exercises Part 1 (Basic)||00:00:00|
|Laughter Exercises Part 2 (Basic)||00:00:00|
|Laughter Exercises Part 3 (Basic)||00:00:00|
|Laughter Exercises Part 4 (Basic)||00:00:00|
|Laughter Exercises Part 5 (Basic)||00:00:00|
|Laughter Exercises Part 6 (Advanced)||00:00:00|
|Laughter Exercises Part 7 (Advanced)||00:00:00|
|Breathing Exercises Part 1||00:00:00|
|Breathing Exercises Part 2||00:00:00|
|Breathing Exercises Part 3||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Closing Your Laughter Session|
|Closing Your Session (INSTRUCTION)||00:00:00|
|DEMO: Session Closing||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - Tips For Facilitating Laughter Sessions|
|Designing Your Session||00:00:00|
|Where To Hold Sessions||00:00:00|
|Section 6 - Implementing Laughter Sessions In Your Practice|
|For Teachers/Youth Workers||00:00:00|
|For Activity Directors||00:00:00|
|For Yoga Instructors Or Wellness Professionals||00:00:00|
|Section 7 - Conclusion And Next Steps|
Incredibly informative with excellent instructions! I’m glad I took this course, came at the right time in my life.
Become A Laughter Facilitator
When I originally saw this course I had lots of visions in my head of what being a laughter facilitator might entail. So, to say the least, this was a very enlightening course for me. The layout is very structured, and the information provided can be beneficial and complementary to many different types of careers and situations.
I give this course a 5 star rating! I was drawn to this course because it’s very useful and unique and its not very many therapist that offer this particular therapy . The course is fun and silly in a good way, I love how Joeel and Natalie work together! It help loosen the tension in the body from a long stressful day. It equals the same weight as in doing a 20 to 30 min cardio w/o the sweat and it’s easy breezy! I recommend this course to all practitioners. As a Relationship Therapist, I am implementing this technique with my practice! I have offered this therapy to other business owners in my office building! Guess what….. they loovve it! I say go for it!