Learn different ways to lead and support a team under immense pressure.Read more.
About This Course
Who this course is for:
- This course is for managers and others in leadership positions faced with the major challenges of supporting staff in dealing with immense pressures.
What you’ll learn:
- Supporting their team through high levels of pressure
- Appreciating the significance of stress and the need to keep it at bay
- Developing a fuller understanding of the significance of leadership
- Feeling more confident in tackling the problems associated with immense work pressures
- No prior knowledge is required to take this course
Concerns about stress and the adverse impact of immense work pressures are not new, but, for various reasons, work pressures seem to be growing in many areas. Supporting people who are under such immense pressure is a huge leadership challenge. This course has been developed to help leaders to rise to that challenge as effectively as possible.
It is based on ten principles, each of which has the potential to ease the burden and contribute to a healthier and happier workplace where staff feel empowered to tackle the pressures they face.
- Pull the team together
- Boost morale
- Don’t overload
- Address team culture
- Direct pressures appropriately
- Encourage reflection, creativity and learning
- Encourage confidence and assertiveness
- Encourage self-care
- Make sure people feel valued, supported and safe
- Focus on thriving, not just surviving
There are no easy answers or formula solutions, but paying attention to these ten key principles can significantly increase a leader’s ability to bring out the best in people in such difficult and trying circumstances.
The course is based on the experience and expertise of a well-published author and international conference speaker, Dr Neil Thompson. He draws on his extensive work in the fields of human relations, well-being and leadership.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned different ways to support your team under immense pressure.
10 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today!
|Section 1: Introduction|
|How to Lead a Team Under Immense Pressure Module Companion||00:00:00|
|Section 2: 10 Key Principles|
|Principle 1: Pull The Team Together||00:00:00|
|Principle 2 – Boost Morale||00:00:00|
|Principle 3 – Don’t Overload||00:00:00|
|Principle 4 – Address Team Culture||00:00:00|
|Principle 5 – Direct Pressures Appropriately||00:00:00|
|Principle 6 – Encourage Reflection, Creativity And Learning||00:00:00|
|Principle 7 – Encourage Confidence And Assertiveness||00:00:00|
|Principle 8 – Encourage Self-Care||00:00:00|
|Principle 9 – Make Sure People Feel Valued, Supported And Safe||00:00:00|
|Principle 10 – Focus On Thriving, Not Just Surviving||00:00:00|
|Section 3: Conclusion|