Learn the basics of C++, one of the most powerful languages in the world, and open more job opportunities for yourself.Read more.
Hi, I'm Edouard. I’m a software engineer and entrepreneur. I’ve been working on programming robots for years. When I first started I really had a lot of trouble trying to properly learn. I found what works and what doesn’t work, what I needed, and what I didn’t need. So now I’m sharing that with you, so you can save the precious time you have. Also I have co founded a robotics startup and programmed an entire robotic arm from scratch, with ROS, Raspberry Pi and Arduino. My view o
Only want this course? Buy this course for
$199 $29 and keep lifetime access.
About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Programming beginners who want to start learning C++ with a comprehensive and to-the-point course.
- Programming beginners who learnt another language before and want to switch to C++.
- C++ developers who want to refresh their basics without wasting time.
- Anyone interested in working on video games, embedded software, robotics, artificial intelligence, operating systems, etc.
What you’ll learn:
- Master C++ Basics
- Get the fundamentals you need for your next C++ projects
- Write clean C++ code from the start
- Variables, functions, loops, conditions, and more.
- Use the C++ Standard Library (std)
- Install Visual Studio Code on Windows, Linux, and MacOS
- Install a compiler for C++
- Interact with the user from your program
- Practice your C++ skills with many exercises
- Learn a few modern C++ functionalities
- Compile and Run C++ code by yourself
- Create prototypes for your C++ functions
- Organize your C++ code with .hpp and .cpp files
- Understand what is a reference and how to use it
- Write OOP (Object Oriented Programming) code with C++
- Intro to inheritance with OOP C++
- Learn best practices from the start
- Learn by doing
- A computer and a strong will to learn, that’s it!
You are new to programming and you want to learn C++ basics fast?
Or… You’re already a C++ developer and want a quick and to-the-point refresher of the basics?
And, you prefer to learn by doing? Then, this C++ course is for you.
No prerequisite needed for this course: just a computer and a strong will to learn.
Why this course?
C++ is quite a particular language: it’s one of the oldest ones in the market (many other languages are in fact based on C++), and it’s used in every possible industry in the world.
And now, “harder” doesn’t mean “impossible”, if you have the right resources to start with.
I’ve created this course with one thing in mind: to give you, as fast as possible, the knowledge and practice you really need to master C++ basics. No more, no less.
And I’ve made the explanations as simple and easy as possible so you can get started and get motivated to learn more about C++.
This is not a complete 50h course where you learn everything about everything. No, this course is about going to the point and getting the basics.
With this practical C++ course, you will get what you really need to start. Then, you will be able to efficiently use this C++ foundation to learn and work in many different fields:
- Video games
- Embedded software
- Robotics (my favorite!)
- Artificial intelligence
- Operating systems
- And many more.
How do I teach?
- Step by step: each section, each lesson, is built on top of the previous one. 1 lesson = 1 small step towards your mastery of C++ Basics.
- Hands-on: no complicated theoretical explanations, I directly write the code and explain at the same time. And I encourage you to write the code too!
- No copy and paste: I won’t make some code magically appear on the screen without any explanation. I write all the code that I explain, and explain all the code that I write.
- To the point: if I can explain something in 5 minutes, I don’t produce a 15-minute video to make the course look longer.
- Practical: I teach you what you really need in order to do useful things with C++. This means focusing on what can give you the greatest value now.
- Additional Practice: with each key concept you get some exercises to practice on exactly what you need to understand, so the learning is much more efficient.
So, if you like to learn by doing, and want to really understand what you do, you will love this course.
What will you do and learn in this course?
First, you will install the development tools (compiler, VS Code) you need to comfortably write C++ code – installation instructions for Windows, Linux, and MacOS. Yes, you can follow the course with any operating system you want!
Then, you will learn C++ with 4 different levels.
For each level you get:
- A quick introduction video to make the relation between different levels and explain what we are going to do.
- Hands-on lessons (5-10 minutes long) to introduce new key concepts.
- At the end of the level (section), some exercises to practice on the key points of the section, and also combine the concepts together.
Each level builds directly on top of the previous levels. Here’s a quick overview of the concepts you will discover (and practice on):
- Level 1: Write a program, variables, arrays, vectors, user input.
- Level 2: Functions, scope, comments, namespaces.
- Level 3: Conditions (if), for loops, while loops.
- Level 4: References, prototypes, compilation from the terminal.
Extra: You also get a bonus section at the end of the course, on C++ OOP (Object Oriented Programming). OOP is everywhere nowadays, and this is a nice addition to add to your skill set.
Now, wait no more and enroll in this course today!
See you in the course! 🙂
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned C++ basics.
10 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today!
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|How To Follow This Course||00:00:00|
|Downloadable Course Resources||00:00:00|
|Install VS Code On Windows, Linux, Macos||00:00:00|
|Configure VS Code||00:00:00|
|Create A C++ Project For The Course||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - C++ Basics - Level 1|
|Your First C++ Program||00:00:00|
|Variables – Data Types||00:00:00|
|Variables – Constants||00:00:00|
|Arrays With Std::Vector||00:00:00|
|Get User Input||00:00:00|
|C++ Level 1: Exercises||00:00:00|
|C++ Level 1: Exercises – Solution||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - C++ Basics - Level 2|
|Functions – Parameters||00:00:00|
|Functions – Return Statement||00:00:00|
|Using Namespace Std||00:00:00|
|C++ Level 2: Exercises||00:00:00|
|C++ Level 2: Exercises – Solution||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - C++ Basics - Level 3|
|Conditional Statements With Booleans||00:00:00|
|Combining Conditional Statements||00:00:00|
|Conditions With If||00:00:00|
|Else, Else If||00:00:00|
|Loops And Arrays||00:00:00|
|C++ Level 3: Exercises||00:00:00|
|C++ Level 3: Exercises – Solution||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - C++ Basics - Level 4|
|Functions – Pass Parameters By Copy Or By Reference?||00:00:00|
|Functions – Prototypes||00:00:00|
|Organize Your Code (.hpp And .cpp Files)||00:00:00|
|Compile And Run A C++ Program In The Terminal||00:00:00|
|C++ Level 4: Exercises||00:00:00|
|C++ Level 4: Exercises – Solution||00:00:00|
|Section 6 - Extra: C++ OOP|
|What Is OOP, What Are Classes?||00:00:00|
|Create A C++ Class – Attributes, Constructor||00:00:00|
|Add Methods To The Class||00:00:00|
|Create An Object (Instance) From Your Class||00:00:00|
|Organize Your C++ OOP Code||00:00:00|
|Intro To Inheritance||00:00:00|
|Section 7 - Conclusion|
|Best Practices When Writing C++ Code||00:00:00|
|What To Do Next||00:00:00|