About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn about how to manage and treat their mental health
- Anyone who wants to develop a self care plan
- People who are interested in alternatives to therapy for depression and anxiety
What you’ll learn:
- By the end of the course you will have your own self care list
- You will feel empowered to monitor and treat your own personal health
- You will have a greater understanding of what self care is and how to apply it
- You will become more aware of recognizing when self care is needed
- No prior knowledge is required to take this course
There are many benefits for understanding self care. You become a more aware and empowered person to manage your own health. You will develop positive habits that reinforce this new way of living, so it’s a life-long investment of your time spent learning.
Your ability to be open-minded and change your current behavior will have a positive ripple effect in all areas of your life including work, relationships, and overall mental health.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned about self care.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about self care as a key to happiness.
|Section 1 - About This Course|
|Why Self Care Is Important||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Full Course|
|Defining Self Care||00:00:00|
|Signs That Self Care Is Needed||00:00:00|
|Creating Your Own Self Care Plan||00:00:00|
|Making Room For Self Care||00:00:00|
|How To Get Goals Done||00:00:00|
|Using A Timer||00:00:00|
|Ideas To Create To-do Lists||00:00:00|
|Seven Ingredients For An Extraordinary Life||00:00:00|
|Life Stress Inventory – Mental Health Stress Test Exercise||00:00:00|
|Mind Mapping Exercise||00:00:00|
|Top Ten Selfcare Activities Tutorial||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Next Steps|
|Section 4 - Extras|
|Multitasking Vs Single Tasking Exercise||00:00:00|