About This Course
Even if it’s not the beginning of the “new year” you can ALWAYS set new goals!
Are you feeling motivated and inspired?
Do you feel like you’ll really make the change this time?
Don’t fool yourself.
Even when there is a big push to make RESOLUTIONS during the “new year” transition, setting goals (and keeping them) isn’t that simple! This is because the tick from one calendar year to the next takes place on an ordinary day. The excitement of the new year is NOT enough to propel you to your goals.
We’ve worked with 10’s of thousands of people and we’ve seen that year after year they get excited and make commitments, yet only a small percentage follow through and reach their goals.
In fact, studies show that only 50% of people make “new year” resolutions, and of that only 8% succeed.
But with that said, we’ve worked with enough people to know that you absolutely CAN make this your best year yet! You CAN change. You CAN achieve your goals!
8% may sound small, but YOUR odds could be much, much greater.
What if you could learn what that 8% who succeed did DIFFERENTLY and then do THAT?
That’s what we did. Over years of studying human potential and psychology, coaching and teaching others, and running our own businesses—we’ve learned the 9 reasons why new year’s resolutions fail and what those who succeed do differently.
Reflecting back over the past year we see that we’ve met or exceeded all of our goals. We surpassed our revenue goals, we moved to the beach, we’ve traveled and explored, we’ve improved our health, and we’ve successfully converted most of our life coach training programs into digital courses.
Our clients, family and friends often ask us “how do you do it—what’s your secret?”
And our secret isn’t what you’d think…
- We’re not workaholics, in fact, we take more time off and spend more time at the beach than ever before.
- We’re not smarter or more talented.
- We didn’t start out with more resources (in fact, our company began while we were both unemployed and living in an extended stay motel).
- And no, we don’t have a magic wand.
Our secret—that we’ve used to life coach ourselves and our clients, is that we:
- Set specific, actionable, inspirational goals
- Write a strategic, detailed plan and check-in and reprioritize monthly and weekly
- We know exactly what steps to take right now
- We learn from obstacles and remain flexible when opportunities arise
- Continue to empower and inspire ourselves through continually learning
What if instead of making another new year’s resolution that you doubt before you even get started, you made a SOLID, actionable plan based on inspiring goals? What if you knew the 9 reasons why new year’s resolutions fail so you can avoid those mistakes?
This is NOT another lame goal-setting program.
It provides a proven blueprint for achieving your goals—the one we use for ourselves and our clients.
This course has the potential to prepare you to break through!
Are you ready to make this your BEST YEAR YET?
What are the requirements?
- Willingness to OWN IT and commit to themselves this year
- Ability to print curriculum material
- Be willing to believe you CAN achieve your goals and dreams!
What am I going to get from this course?
- Get clear about what you REALLY want (and set 1-year goals that will rock your world)
- Learn how to design a monthly, weekly and daily plan and a strategy so you’ll KNOW you’ll follow through
- Totally nail any road blocks by being prepared in advance
- Get inspired with transformational tips on goal setting, personal growth, creating habits, improving relationships and living with balance
Who is the target audience?
- You want to KEEP your New Year’s resolution!
- You want 2017 to be your BEST YEAR yet!
- You’re tired of repeating the same patterns.
- You’re sick of feeling less-than-healthy or less-than-happy.
- You’re really ready to take control of your life.
- You’re ready for a breakthrough!
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to coach your own life.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about life coaching yourself.
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|How To Use This Course||00:00:00|
|Types Of Goals||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Identifying Long-term Goals|
|Desire: What Do You Really Want?||00:00:00|
|Brainstorming Your Goals||00:00:00|
|Drive: Why Do You Want It?||00:00:00|
|Creating A Vision||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Monthly Planning|
|60 And 30 Day Plans||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Weekly Strategy Sessions|
|Weekly Strategy Session||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - Daily Planning|
|Planning Your Day||00:00:00|
|Morning Jump Start||00:00:00|
|Section 6 - Tips For Goal Setting|
|Expect Road Blocks And Set Backs||00:00:00|
|The Power Of 15 Minutes||00:00:00|
|Let Go Of Attachment To Your Problem||00:00:00|
|Try Something New||00:00:00|
|Choose Experiences Over Stuff||00:00:00|
|Learn From Past Goals||00:00:00|
|Productivity: Write A Not-to-do List||00:00:00|
|Section 7 - Tips For Personal Growth|
|Out With The Old, In With The New||00:00:00|
|Be A Student Of Life||00:00:00|
|Create A New You||00:00:00|
|Stop Using The “Bad Things” Label||00:00:00|
|Build Your Willpower Muscle||00:00:00|
|Focus On Getting Better, Rather Than Being Perfect||00:00:00|
|Utilize Quick Pick-me-ups||00:00:00|
|Happiness Is A State Of Mind, Not A Destination||00:00:00|
|Dig For Gold||00:00:00|
|The 80/20 Principle||00:00:00|
|Create A Bucket List||00:00:00|
|Section 8 - Tips For Creating Or Stopping Habits|
|Why Habits Are Hard||00:00:00|
|Telling Yourself Not To Do Something Does Not Work||00:00:00|
|Change One Behavior At A Time, And Replace||00:00:00|
|Piggyback Off Of Established Habits||00:00:00|
|Recognize The Warning Signs||00:00:00|
|Make It Routine||00:00:00|
|Protect Your Routine||00:00:00|
|Section 9 - Tips For Improving Relationships For Success|
|Ask For Support||00:00:00|
|Find Accountability Partners||00:00:00|
|Find A Mentor||00:00:00|
|You Become The 5 People You Are Around The Most||00:00:00|
|Build New Relationships||00:00:00|
|Other People’s Opinions Don’t Matter||00:00:00|
|Section 10 - Tips For Creating Balance|
|Schedule In What’s Important||00:00:00|
|Most Valuable Asset||00:00:00|
|Slow Down To Speed Up||00:00:00|
|Section 11 - Conclusion And Next Steps|
|Conclusion And Next Steps||00:00:00|