Linux Command From Scratch: Beginner To Advanced
This course is designed for those interested to learn the basics of Linux command, its usage and philosophy, by getting a feel of the rhythm behind it and using it to your advantage.
About This CourseBeginner
If you are new to the Linux Command Line but want to learn it without all the headaches, this course is for you. This course aims to give you the feel of the rhythm behind the command line so that you are in a position to understand the philosophy behind it and use it to your advantage. Through this approach, we can cover the whole spectrum in less than three hours.
What this course covers:
- Basics of the command line
- Working with files and directories from the command line, and understanding why you would want to do that in the first place
- Applying the commands to solve real problems instead of made-up issues
- Understand how very simple and easy-to-understand commands work together to solve much bigger and important problems
- Know keyboard shortcuts that will save you a lot of time and effort when working with the command line
- Perform operations that simply cannot be done in the Graphical User Interfaces
- Follow a case study that shows how the command line can be used to download a complete YouTube playlist, and learn quite a few commands along the way
- Work with the extremely powerful vi editor and understand why people are so crazy about it, and how it can be useful to you
- Learn how the professionals make their command lines look cool, and again, learn a few commands along the way
After taking this course, you will be all set to work with highly useful concepts such as Linux System Administration, set up architectures for Machine Learning and Deep Learning, work with systems that enable VoIP, and many many more areas.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned Linux command.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about Linux command.
Section 1 - Setting Up
Section 2 - Getting Started
Working With Directories
Working With Files
History And Fast Tracking Command Entry
Section 3 - Inter-Process Communication
Pipes And Chaining Commands : The Power of Composition
Redirecting Output To Files And The Why Of It
Remove, Move And Some Other Stuff
Section 4 - Disc Usage And Working With Multiple Files
Disc Usage And Folder Sizes
Keyboard Shortcuts And How They Can Help You Out
Finding Files With Powerful Criteria
Tailing Files And The Power of Debugging
Section 5 - Working With Processes
CPU/Memory Information – The Way Of The Pros
Section 6 - Basics Of Networking
Interfaces And Ports
Case Study – Download YouTube Playlist
Section 7 - The Might VI Editor
Delete, Undo, Copy, Paste
Section 8 - Ownership And Permissions
Ownership Explained Through A Case Study
Permissions And Security
Section 9 - Finishing Touches
ZSH, Syntax Highlighting, Prettifying The Terminal
Section 10 - Update 1 : Remote Connections
SSH : Connecting To Remote Machines
Executing Long-Running Remote Commands
No Reviews found for this course.