About This Courseintermediate
Bring greater efficiency to your IT infrastructure by learning to employ the standardized and finely tuned processes of the Linux operating system in your enterprise environment.
In this training course, you gain the foundational knowledge and skills to administer and support your Linux OS, and learn to control permissions, process data and perform administrative tasks.
- Administer and support Linux in your environment
- Manage and automate GNU open-source tools
- Create, edit, and search files and directories
- Connect to network services
- Run shell scripts for automation
What will I learn?
- Functionality within the Linux environment.
What are the requirements?
- Students should have general knowledge of the Linux operating system.
Who is the target audience?
- Beginner to seasoned Linux Administrators.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned about the functionalities within the Linux environment.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about Linux forensics.
Section 1 - Introduction
Section 2 - Linux As An Architecture
History Of Linux
Linux File System Overview
Basic File System
Files Properties And Permissions
Editing File Properties
Section 3 - Forensically Reviewing Linux
Root And Sudo
Disk And File Systems
Emergency Alternative Startup Options
Shutting Down The System
Interacting With Linux
Linux Command Shell Concepts
Piping Command Output
No Reviews found for this course.