About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Beginner to seasoned Linux Administrators
What you’ll learn:
- Functionality within the Linux environment
- Students should have general knowledge of the Linux operating system
Bring greater efficiency to your IT infrastructure by learning to employ the standardized and finely tuned processes of the Linux operating system in your enterprise environment.
In this training course, you gain the foundational knowledge and skills to administer and support your Linux OS, and learn to control permissions, process data and perform administrative tasks.
- Administer and support Linux in your environment
- Manage and automate GNU open-source tools
- Create, edit, and search files and directories
- Connect to network services
- Run shell scripts for automation
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned about the functionalities within the Linux environment.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about Linux forensics.
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|Section 2 - Linux As An Architecture|
|History Of Linux||00:00:00|
|Linux File System Overview||00:00:00|
|Basic File System||00:00:00|
|Files Properties And Permissions||00:00:00|
|Editing File Properties||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Forensically Reviewing Linux|
|Root And Sudo||00:00:00|
|Disk And File Systems||00:00:00|
|Emergency Alternative Startup Options||00:00:00|
|Shutting Down The System||00:00:00|
|Interacting With Linux||00:00:00|
|Linux Command Shell Concepts||00:00:00|
|Piping Command Output||00:00:00|