About This CourseBeginner
This course will teach you how to use all of the amazing features of Mac Photos, a truly powerful editing and organizing tool for all kinds of photographers.
You have a Mac computer, and you want to learn how to easily edit and organize your photos, right?
Perfect! Mac Photos is the free application that comes with all Mac computers (previously called iPhoto).
What will you learn in this Mac Photos course?
- Import photos from files or your camera
- Organize photos so you can easily find them
- Edit and adjust your photos to look amazing
- Save and share your photos how you want
- Use the Photos app on your iPhone
What kind of editing will you learn?
- Auto-enhance feature
- Rotate and crop
- One-click filters
- Advanced slider adjustments
- Retouching and blemish removal
- Red-eye removal
- And more!
Who teaches this course?
Phil Ebiner is a Mac-user, photographer, best-selling instructor, and most importantly – he truly wants to help you with this course. No matter what your skill level is right now, you’ll get the best support in this course.
Why should you enroll now?
This course will make learning fun and easy. All you need is your Apple computer and any version of the Photos app. We’ll be teaching with version released in macOS High Sierra. But you can use pretty much any version because the process is very similar in each version.
What are the requirements?
- You will need Mac Photos app to follow along, which is installed for free on any Mac computer.
- You do not need photos. We provide practice photos so that you can follow along.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Become completely comfortable using Mac Photos
- Import and organize photos so you can easily find them
- Edit and adjust your photos to make them look amazing
- Save and share your photos to your computer, online, or with iCloud
- Create and order projects such as books, calendars, and more
- Use the Photos app on your iPhone to organize, edit, and share
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone with a Mac computer
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned photo editing, organizing and sharing on Mac.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about photo editing, organizing and sharing on Mac.
Section 1 - Introduction
Welcome To The Course
Download The Course Practice Photos
Import Photos From Your Computer
Import Photos From Your Camera
Import Photos From iPhone Via Cable
Import Photos With iCloud
Import Photos With My Photo Stream
Pro Tip: Import Photos From Online
Section 2 - Viewing And Organizing Your Photos
Viewing Your Photos
Viewing Photos By People, Places And More
Creating Albums, Smart Albums And Albums By Photo Type
Easily Find Your Photos With Keywords + Favoriting Photos
Section 3 - Editing And Adjusting Your Photos
Basic Editing And Auto-Enhancing
Use Filters To Automatically Make Your Photos Look Amazing
Crop And Rotate
Case Study: When To Crop And Rotate
Light / Exposure Adjustments
Black And White Adjustments
Retouching Photos To Remove Blemishes Or Unwanted Objects + Red Eye Removal
White Balance Adjustments
Selective Color Adjustments
Adding A Vignette
Editing A Live Photo
Section 4 - Export And Share Your Photos
Save Photos As Files
Save Live Photos As GIFs Or Still Images
Share Photos Online
Create A Slideshow
Order Prints Right From Your Mac
Create A Calendar
Create A Book
Create A Card
Section 5 - Full Photo Editing Sessions
Editing A Portrait
Editing A Group Photo
Editing A Creative Landscape Photo
Editing A Night Photo
Editing A Cat Portrait
Section 6 - Advanced Mac Photo Tips And Tricks
How To Find Photos In Finder
Change Where Photos Are Stored
Send Photos To Other Apps For Editing
View All Keyboard Shortcuts
Working With Video In Mac Photos
Section 7 - Bonus Section! Using The iPhone Photos App
Viewing And Organizing Photos On Your Phone
Sharing Photos From Your Phone
Editing Photos On Your Phone
No Reviews found for this course.