About This Course
So, maybe you find yourself suddenly in charge of your department’s or team’s SharePoint site. What do you do? Where do you start? This course will show how to change and manage your SharePoint site.
What you’ll learn:
- Changing a Page
- Adding New Pages
- Linking Pages Together
- Making it so documents have to be checkout out from a document library
- Adding Announcements to your site
- Adding Tasks to your site
- Adding a Calendar to your site
- Making your page show an Excel , Word, or Power BI document
- Adding users to your site
Who this course is for:
- Team managers
- Anyone working with teams
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned to manage a SharePoint site.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about SharePoint.
|Section 1 - Introduction And Course Videos|
|Setup And Introduction||00:00:00|
|Making It So Documents Have To Be Checkout From A Document Library||00:00:00|
|Linking Pages Together||00:00:00|
|Adding Announcements To Your Site||00:00:00|
|Adding Users To Your Site||00:00:00|
|Adding Tasks To Your Site||00:00:00|
|Adding A Calendar To Your site||00:00:00|
|Changing A Page||00:00:00|
|Making Your Page Show An Excel, Word, Or Power BI Document||00:00:00|