About This CourseBeginner
In this course, you will learn how to use the extremely powerful perspective tools to create a dynamic scene. We will cover all the basic perspective and special rulers in the program. Then, I will walk you through the digital painting process from the rough sketch to the final details.
This course will help you to feel comfortable with these features, as well as teach you the workflow that I use to create professional illustrations. You will also learn about blending modes, layers and groups, the lock transparency feature, selection tools, and more. You will also get the art file and brushes to work along with.
Good luck with your art!
- You will need Manga Studio 5.
- You will need a capable system that can run the program effectively.
- You will need a tablet with pressure sensitivity.
What will I learn?
- Use the perspective tools in Manga Studio 5 with efficiency.
- Create concept art elements that will look professional.
- Paint in Manga Studio 5 effectively and efficiently.
Who is the target audience?
- This course is for beginners and intermediate Manga Studio 5 artist.
- This course is for intermediate digital painters.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned about perspective in doing a digital painting using Manga Studio 5.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about working in perspective on digital painting using Manga Studio 5.
1 Point Perspective Example
2 Point Perspective Example
3 Point Perspective Example
Thumbnail A Concept – The Rough Sketch
Cleaning Up The Line Work
Adding In The Details
Adding In The Details Part 2
Creating Window Shapes
Adding Depth To The Window Shapes
Creating Window Textures
Creating Window Textures Part 2
Painting In More Details
Painting In More Details Part 2
Painting In Effects
Painting In Effects Part 2
Adding In The Lights
The Final Edits
No Reviews found for this course.