About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Entrepreneurs who are starting new small businesses, their primary focus on building a successful brand that acquires customers’ loyalty
- Entrepreneurs who are struggling with marketing their small business and looking for a simple strategic and systematic approach to boost their brand
- Small business owners who want to transform from non-brand or product-oriented business into a recognized brand
- Marketing, sales consultants, and professionals who seek a better understanding of consumer behavior and visual communication
- Visual designers who seek a better understanding of the relationship between business, marketing, and design
- Not for someone looking to make a quick buck in a short time
- Not for someone looking for quick tips on how to rank first on search engines
- Not for someone looking for quick tips on how to increase social media following massively
What you’ll learn:
- You will have a clear blueprint to follow to market your small business from the ground up.
- You will have a clear understanding of how to research your market and stand out from the competition.
- You will learn how to create products that attract customers’ attention and drive word of mouth.
- You will have a clear understanding of how to position your brand to attract the right customer.
- You will have a clear understanding of how to develop a marketing pitch that sells.
- You will have a clear understanding of how to capture your product and social media photography, design your logo, marketing materials, and your packaging.
- You will learn how to sell your product through the power of branding and visual perception.
- You will learn how to effectively use social media advertising to drive customers to your brick-and-mortar and online stores.
- You will learn how to plan for your marketing automated systems and funnels.
- You will learn how to optimize your ads and landing pages for conversions and ultimate sales.
- You will learn how to position your brand as an authority brand and transform it from a commodity business to a premium, value-oriented brand.
- This course will NOT be talking about how to create a social media page, google analytics, or dive deep into a specific tool. There are a lot of other great tutorials that cover those subjects. In this course, we will be focusing on the CORE FUNDAMENTALS of marketing profitable and lasting brands that deliver value to the market, without which we won’t be able to create a healthy branding message no matter how hard we try!
- This course will talk about marketing for small businesses with a physical product.
- If you are an entrepreneur or a small business marketer, this course will include all the knowledge you need to market a brand from scratch, don’t confuse yourself with different materials! Please focus on the class content, study them carefully, once you understand all the aspects of this course, then you can move toward other materials.
- The course is packed with visuals and examples, a lot to cover in 170 mins, so you need to be 100% in focus, no multitasking! Make sure to grab a notebook and a cup of a drink that you desire.
- This course will be talking about different aspects of creating successful brands such as business fundamentals, consumers’ behaviors, and visual communication, so please keep an open mind.
Have you ever asked yourself why some small businesses strive at marketing their products and services while most don’t? Pause for a second and think about it. If you know the answer, you can skip this course and move to another; if not, then you have arrived at the right place.
In this marketing course, you will learn how to:
- think like a marketing strategist
- position your brand to your target audience
- design a clear and connecting unique selling proposition
- compete with product differentiation
- develop a marketing pitch for your products
- build the marketing within your product
- present and polish your brand visually
- bundle and offer your products to your customers
- distribute your product to the marketplace
- plan for your marketing and sales funnels and systems
- leverage organic and paid media to promote and sell your products
- build value around your brand
- to analyze product cost structure
I designed this course as a shortcut for the people serious about business and marketing and looking for an in-depth course about the fundamentals of marketing without going through all the frustrating books, scam courses, and complicated research.
This course also offers in-depth insights on how to plan for your product and marketing system if you are a beginner and looking for resources to jump-start your business adventure.
Please note this course is not a get rich quick or simple tips and tricks on how to increase your followers; I will leave that to other gurus and YouTubers.
This course comes with tons of visually rich, simple, and practical examples and exercises presented simply and easily to follow.
If you are ready, then let’s go, I will see you on the inside.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned marketing fundamentals for your small business.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about marketing.
|Section 1 - Pre-Marketing|
|Downloadable Course Resources||00:00:00|
|Customers Research + Developing USP||00:00:00|
|Market And Niche Research + Product Differentiation||00:00:00|
|Developing Your Marketing Pitch||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Post-Marketing|
|Developing Your Marketing And Brand Visuals||00:00:00|
|Developing Your Marketing Distribution And Funnels||00:00:00|
|Building Value Around Your Brand||00:00:00|
|Bonus: Know Your Numbers||00:00:00|
|Making Your Brand Solid||00:00:00|