About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn Business English
- Business professionals whose first language is not English, but need to use English frequently at work
- Students who want to improve their English conversations skills for better job opportunities
- Foreign professionals who work in an English-speaking country and want to improve their English conversation skills
What you’ll learn:
- Words and phrases relevant in the world of business
- Which words to use when writing a CV
- Useful words for job interviews
- Effective email communication
- Basic English Proficiency
In this course, we cover some helpful hints and tips to help you communicate in the world of business. Whether you have adopted English as a second language, or are looking for some guidance on applying for a job and writing a CV, this course is for you.
We’ll also explore how to communicate effectively through email, and how to address your clients and colleagues in different scenarios.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned English business correspondence.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about Business English.
|Section 1 - Business English|
|Management Speak Part 1||00:00:00|
|Management Speak Part 2||00:00:00|
|Applying For A Job||00:00:00|
|Job Interviews Part 1||00:00:00|
|Job Interviews Part 2||00:00:00|