About This Course
This course is for you if you need information and tips to help you prepare for the IELTS Test!
Prepare for the IELTS quickly and effectively
- Get all the essential information about the IELTS Test
- Learn about the format of each part of the exam
- Understand the different question types
- Discover the best exam tips
- Find out how to prepare at home
- Complete IELTS Listening Test
- Short IELTS Reading Test
This IELTS Preparation Course contains:
- downloadable study materials
- PLUS a free eBook, The Essential Guide to the IELTS
By the end of this course, you will learn how to get a high score in the IELTS test. You will understand what you must do in each of the four tests (listening, reading, speaking and writing) and you will have some exam tips to help you get the best band score possible.
You will learn how to be able to take the IELTS test with confidence!
What are the requirements?
- You should be at a pre-intermediate level of English or above
- You do not need any knowledge of the IELTS Test
What am I going to get from this course?
- Understand the different parts of the IELTS Test
- Get some great exam tips
- Preparation advice for the IELTS Test
- Know how to write a IELTS Writing Task 2 discussion essay
- Know some useful vocabulary for the IELTS Speaking Test
Who is the target audience?
- This course is for students who are preparing to take or retake the IELTS Test
- The course is ideal for English language learners at a pre-intermediate to advanced level of English
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to be able get a high score in the IELTS test.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about the IELTS test.
|Section 1 - 8 Steps To IELTS Success|
|8 Steps To IELTS Success||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Introduction To The IELTS|
|What Is The IELTS?||00:00:00|
|IELTS Band Scores: Essential Information||00:00:00|
|Bonus eBook: The Essential Guide To The IELTS||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - The Listening Test|
|How To Prepare For The IELTS Listening Test||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Listening Practice Tests|
|IELTS Listening Practice Test #1||00:00:00|
|IELTS Listening Practice Test #2||00:00:00|
|IELTS Listening Practice Test #3||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - The Reading Test|
|Exam Tips: Skimming And Scanning||00:00:00|
|How Is Reading Assessed?||00:00:00|
|How To Prepare||00:00:00|
|Sample Reading Papers||00:00:00|
|Section 6 - Reading Practice Test|
|Reading Passage 1||00:00:00|
|Section 7 - The Writing Test|
|How To Write A Task 2 Discussion Essay||00:00:00|
|How Is Writing Assessed?||00:00:00|
|Writing Task Assessment||00:00:00|
|Grammar: How To Get A High Band Score||00:00:00|
|IELTS Writing Task 2: The Essential Guide||00:00:00|
|Writing Task 1 Sample Questions And Model Answers||00:00:00|
|IELTS Writing Vocabulary||00:00:00|
|Section 8 - The Speaking Test|
|Speaking: Part 1||00:00:00|
|Speaking: Part 2||00:00:00|
|Speaking Part 2: The Essential Guide||00:00:00|
|Speaking: Part 3||00:00:00|
|How Is The Speaking Test Assessed?||00:00:00|