About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Any piano student that wants to improve and master rhythmical figures
- If you play the piano but keep struggling with rhythmical accuracy when you play your piano repertoire, this course will help you
- If you want to improve your piano technique, this course will give you more tools to add to your daily practice
What you’ll learn:
- How to play and recognize rhythmical figures with more sound control and accuracy
- How to add more variations to your scale practice in order to master rhythm
- How to use rhythmical solfeggio
- Basic knowledge of rhythmical figures is recommended
- Having a piano, keyboard or MIDI controller is necessary to practice the exercises of this course
- Basic piano knowledge as the notes and C major scale is important to be able to follow the instructor recommendations
Do you want to master your piano technique? Are you tired of struggling with lack of rhythmical accuracy when you play your favorite pieces at the piano? Then, this course is for you!
In this course, you will learn how to improve your rhythm when you play the piano. In this course, you will learn easy-to-follow exercises that will help you to master the basic rhythmic figures as: whole notes, half notes, quarter notes, eight notes, sixteenth notes, dotted notes, triplets and many other possible combinations – all these exercises will be using the C major scale.
Master your piano technique and enhance your reading and musical interpretation, all through 100% practical video tutorials.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned about rhythmic accuracy.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about piano techniques.
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|Section 2 - Rhythmical Figures Exercises|
|Section 3 - Eight Notes / Sixteenth Notes|
|Eight Notes / Sixteenth Notes||00:00:00|
|Sixteenth Notes / Eight Note||00:00:00|
|Dotted Eight Note – Sixteenth Note||00:00:00|
|Sixteenth Note / Dotted Eight Note||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Triplets|
|Triplet’s Subdivision #1||00:00:00|
|Triplet’s Subdivision #2||00:00:00|
|Triplet’s Subdivision #3||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - Syncopation|
|Syncopation: Half Note||00:00:00|
|Syncopation: Quarter Note||00:00:00|
|Section 6 - Congratulations|