Train The Trainer Virtual: Virtual Training Master Class
This course is designed for those interested to learn the basics of virtual training and how to create a personal connection with your audience in a virtual setting.
About This CourseBeginner
At last, you’ll have a powerful virtual training plan that will help you lead effective online training sessions that create excitement, motivation, attention and retention.
As a Certified Virtual Trainer, you’ll have a rare and valuable skillset.
There Are 9 “Tools” You can Use For Any Type Of Virtual Training. We call it “The Virtual Toolkit”.
Whenever you need a virtual training, these are the 9 “tools” you can use to help create excitement, motivate adult learners, keep them interested, maximize learning, and make them feel as though you are right in the same room with them.
If virtual training seems complicated, it’s really not. In fact, once you understand this process, it makes virtual training much simpler & easier! You’ll never find yourself blindly clicking through your virtual slideshow again because you’ll have a step-by-step process to virtually train any topic that arises in your business.
Just how valuable is this skill? You be the judge.
This 7 hour program dives deeply into the strategies, techniques, and tools you need to facilitate classroom activities so your participants can enjoy themselves and still learn exactly what they need to know.
Who this course is for:
- Training Professionals: Grow in your career, and make virtual training fun with engaging learning techniques that guide people through a virtual learning process that sticks.
- Team Leads & Managers: There’s nothing harder than managing a team that can’t apply what they’ve learned back on the job. So let us fix that for you.
- Directors & VP’s: Give your managers and employees the virtual training they need, so you can stay focused on strategy and execution, not on costly errors or injuries.
- Instructional Designers: Infuse your virtual lessons with fun and excitement to fully engage your audience and maximize learning with meaningful metrics along the way.
- Founders and CEO’s: Running a business is hard enough without also having to worry about virtual training, so let us worry about it, instead, saving the company tons of time and money.
- Startups and entrepreneurs who need to give a virtual training or present an idea to involve partners or other affiliates to learn from them.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned virtual training.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about virtual training.
Section 1: Welcome To Virtual Training
Introduction To Virtual
Section 2: Open Well
Give Your Introduction
Find Out About The Trainees
Set Boundaries And Expectations
Send Them To Break and Bring Them Back From Break
Section 3: Teach An Engaging Lesson
Use Hot Seat Drivers
Use Targeted Directionals
Ask Screen, Expertise, Leading, Relevance, And Recall Questions
Paraphrase Trainee Responses
Agree And See if You’re Right
Use Effective Tone
Section 4: Ensure They Got It
Determine Who’s Attentive
Ensure They Are Following Along
Ensure They Are Remembering
Ensure They Are Understanding
Section 5: Maintain Credibility And Rapport
Maintain Credibility And Rapport
Section 6: Facilitate An Activity
Introduce The Activity
Do Activity Follow Along Checks
Do Activity Benchmark Checks
Do An Activity Oral Review
Section 7: Handle Questions
Section 8: Manage Technical Issues
Manage Technical Issues – Enlist A Producer
Manage Technical Issues – Enlist An IT Helper
Virtual Enlist A Helper Remotely
Section 9: Prepare Thoroughly
Prepare Thoroughly – Update Lesson Plan Scripts
Prepare Thoroughly – Practice Your Scripts, The Environment, And Your Trainees
Section 10: Close Well
Virtual Close Well
Virtual – Oral Review
No Reviews found for this course.