About This Course
At last, you’ll have a powerful virtual training plan that will help you lead effective online training sessions that create excitement, motivation, attention and retention.
As a Certified Virtual Trainer, you’ll have a rare and valuable skillset.
There Are 9 “Tools” You can Use For Any Type Of Virtual Training. We call it “The Virtual Toolkit”.
Whenever you need a virtual training, these are the 9 “tools” you can use to help create excitement, motivate adult learners, keep them interested, maximize learning, and make them feel as though you are right in the same room with them.
If virtual training seems complicated, it’s really not. In fact, once you understand this process, it makes virtual training much simpler & easier! You’ll never find yourself blindly clicking through your virtual slideshow again because you’ll have a step-by-step process to virtually train any topic that arises in your business.
Just how valuable is this skill? You be the judge.
This 7 hour program dives deeply into the strategies, techniques, and tools you need to facilitate classroom activities so your participants can enjoy themselves and still learn exactly what they need to know.
Who this course is for:
- Training Professionals: Grow in your career, and make virtual training fun with engaging learning techniques that guide people through a virtual learning process that sticks.
- Team Leads & Managers: There’s nothing harder than managing a team that can’t apply what they’ve learned back on the job. So let us fix that for you.
- Directors & VP’s: Give your managers and employees the virtual training they need, so you can stay focused on strategy and execution, not on costly errors or injuries.
- Instructional Designers: Infuse your virtual lessons with fun and excitement to fully engage your audience and maximize learning with meaningful metrics along the way.
- Founders and CEO’s: Running a business is hard enough without also having to worry about virtual training, so let us worry about it, instead, saving the company tons of time and money.
- Startups and entrepreneurs who need to give a virtual training or present an idea to involve partners or other affiliates to learn from them.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned virtual training.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about virtual training.
|Section 1: Welcome To Virtual Training|
|Introduction To Virtual||00:00:00|
|Section 2: Open Well|
|Give Your Introduction||00:00:00|
|Find Out About The Trainees||00:00:00|
|Set Boundaries And Expectations||00:00:00|
|Send Them To Break and Bring Them Back From Break||00:00:00|
|Section 3: Teach An Engaging Lesson|
|Use Hot Seat Drivers||00:00:00|
|Use Targeted Directionals||00:00:00|
|Ask Screen, Expertise, Leading, Relevance, And Recall Questions||00:00:00|
|Paraphrase Trainee Responses||00:00:00|
|Agree And See if You’re Right||00:00:00|
|Use Effective Tone||00:00:00|
|Section 4: Ensure They Got It|
|Determine Who’s Attentive||00:00:00|
|Ensure They Are Following Along||00:00:00|
|Ensure They Are Remembering||00:00:00|
|Ensure They Are Understanding||00:00:00|
|Section 5: Maintain Credibility And Rapport|
|Maintain Credibility And Rapport||00:00:00|
|Section 6: Facilitate An Activity|
|Introduce The Activity||00:00:00|
|Do Activity Follow Along Checks||00:00:00|
|Do Activity Benchmark Checks||00:00:00|
|Do An Activity Oral Review||00:00:00|
|Section 7: Handle Questions|
|Section 8: Manage Technical Issues|
|Manage Technical Issues – Enlist A Producer||00:00:00|
|Manage Technical Issues – Enlist An IT Helper||00:00:00|
|Virtual Enlist A Helper Remotely||00:00:00|
|Section 9: Prepare Thoroughly|
|Prepare Thoroughly – Update Lesson Plan Scripts||00:00:00|
|Prepare Thoroughly – Practice Your Scripts, The Environment, And Your Trainees||00:00:00|
|Section 10: Close Well|
|Virtual Close Well||00:00:00|
|Virtual – Oral Review||00:00:00|