Master Your Emotions: Uncertainty, Stress, Anxiety And Fear
This course is designed for those interested to learn how to take control of their emotions of uncertainty, stress, anxiety and fear.
About This CourseBeginner
We’ve been told lies about our emotions:
- Emotions are bad or that we’re not supposed to express them.
- We should trust them—trust our gut—but, wait, no—emotions are irrational and shouldn’t be trusted
- Emotions are something that happens to us and, therefore, they’re outside of our control.
The truth is that you can control your emotional state—avoid the unwanted ones and purposefully create the ones we want. Just think about an astronaut—the have to learn how to control their mind, emotions and body in order to handle the extreme stress of living in space. And if they are human beings and can develop their emotional intelligence, so can you.
In fact, the skill of emotional intelligence is perhaps the most valuable skill you can ever acquire.By developing your INTRApersonal emotional intelligence skills, you are able to understand and regulate your own emotions. And that is the best way to be prepared to develop your INTERpersonal skills, a.k.a. your ability to understand other people’s emotions.
Being able to cope with and prevent high intensity stress, anxiety and fear unlocks our greatest abilities, frees us to go for our wildest dreams, and is a powerful factor that is often overlooked when comparing those who are successful at achieving their dreams and those who are not. For most of us, in our homes and schools, no one teaches us about our emotions and how they work.
teaches that we can control our emotions using the power of our own mind to become aware of our thoughts and feelings and so unlock the ability to choose our emotions and direct the content of our lives.
No one teaches us that lack of emotional management is what leads to drama, suffering, addiction, and poor decisions…. And that if we learn to control our emotions we can avoid these things.
Emotional intelligence matters!
And that’s why we’ve created this course. We’ll focus on 3 of the most undesirable emotions—uncertainty/insecurity, anxiety/worry, fear—and how you can use emotional awareness and self-control techniques to take back control of your emotions and feel better now.
We’ll teach you what your emotions really mean, how to recognize them, and how to direct them in a way that allows you to move toward your life goals.
We’ll teach how to get out of your head and become the observer of your emotions as they happen, so you can avoid being hijacked by your own brain and feel in control again.
In this course, you will learn:
- What emotions are and how they work
- How to recognize and identify your emotions
- How to direct your thoughts, giving you the power to direct your emotions
- How to re-frame your thoughts to find the blessings hidden within the pain
- How to take back your power and putting yourself first
- Stress reduction techniques to make every day more enjoyable
- Proven tools for preventing emotional loss of control
- Techniques to de-escalate anxiety and fear
- NLP (neuro linguistic programming) techniques to rewire emotional reactions and anchor positive emotions
- How to cope with challenges using humor and other self-empowerment techniques
- How to develop feelings of self- confidence and certainty
- How to master feeling hopeful and joyful
What are the requirements?
- The ability to print worksheets
What will I learn?
- Feel good (or at least better) no matter what is going on around you
- Stop your emotions from spiraling out of control
- Feel resilient and capable of handling life stressors
- Stop racing thoughts and calm your anxiety
- Develop mindfulness by focusing on the present moment
- Feel confident and in control of your emotional state and your life
Who is the target audience?
- You’re experiencing UNCERTAINTY in your life and want to feel confident and at ease.
- You’re STRESSED OUT and want tools to cope with the ups and downs of life and perform better under stress.
- You experience ANXIETY, FEAR, or WORRY and you want to learn how to prevent de-escalate these emotions.
- You are tired of feeling like your emotions are outside of your CONTROL.
- You no longer want to experience DRAMA, fighting or emotional turmoil in your life.
- You want to understand your emotions, how they work, and how you can manage them.
- You want to learn how to take control of your thoughts, avoid negative, compulsive THINKING and silence your inner critic
- You’re a life coach, counselor, social worker, teacher, nurse or parent who wants to HELP OTHERS learn to take control of their emotions.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to master your emotions of uncertainty, stress, anxiety and fear.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about mastering your own emotions.
Mind Body Emotions Connection
Emotional Scale: Uncertainty (Insecurity), Anxiety/Worry, And Fear
Situational Vs Psychological Fear
Thoughts Create Emotions
Accepting Your Emotions
What Are Emotions Telling You?
Present Moment Awareness
Present Moment Process
Recognizing Your Emotions
Identifying Underlying Thoughts
Behind The Scenes: Identifying The Root Source Of Emotions
Taking Back Your Power
Momentum: Stopping It Early
Perspective: Re framing Your Thoughts And Rationalizing
Flow: Channel The Energy
Balancing Emotional Responses With Physical Actions
NLP: Re-coding Your Emotional Memory
NLP: Restructuring Your Feelings
NLP: Changing Your Negative Self Talk
NLP: Anchoring Part 1
NLP: Anchoring Part 2 – Creating A Happy Anchor
Backing Away From The Stress Cliff
Exercise And Stress
Your 2 Brains: Food And Digestion (Neurotransmitters)
Emotional Equilibrium And Your Default
Putting Yourself First
Affirmations And Incantations
Becoming A Student of Yourself
Humor: Laughing At Yourself
Pain And Pleasure
Practicing Confidence And Certainty
Practicing Hope And Joy
Experiencing Unconditional Emotions