About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Web applications developers
What you’ll learn:
- How to create elements on the page
- How to add interactions to game for player
- How to create and generate dynamic games and randomize content
- How to apply styling to make interesting games
- Prior coding experience is required
The lessons of this course will walk you through all the steps to create a fully functional Math game for which you can set the parameters. Top max values in the quiz, number of questions, which operators are presented and even which value in the question will be the missing one.
Source code is included so you can create your own version of the game.
Step-by-step in game development and planning next functions needed for gameplay. This is a unique format in learning and applying code to create a REAL WORLD project from start to finish. Options are also presented YOU Decide what you want in YOUR game.
Explore how to:
- Select elements from HTML content
- Apply math and conditions for logic
- Create randomized outcomes, random array values, and more
- Apply scoring and logic to output player stats
- Apply Game Development knowledge to build sequential progress in the game
- Next steps with player messaging and provide player feedback
- Create different versions of the game showing 1 question or all questions on the screen
- Player feedback on response
- Build a fully dynamic game board selecting the parameters and generate the question.
What are you waiting for, join now and build your own version of the game.
Our Promise to You
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about game development.
|Section 1 - Course Introduction|
|Math Game Introduction||00:00:00|
|Source Code – Math Game||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Introduction To Methods And Code Used To Build The Game|
|Tools And Resources||00:00:00|
|Math Random Example||00:00:00|
|Array Sort Method Random||00:00:00|
|Setup Of Game HTML JS||00:00:00|
|Setup Game Variables And Objects||00:00:00|
|Start The Game||00:00:00|
|Build Question Screen||00:00:00|
|Game Tweaks And Adjustments||00:00:00|
|Create Player Interactions – Question To Player||00:00:00|
|Apply Game Logic – Check Answer Respond||00:00:00|
|Check Correct Answers||00:00:00|
|Apply Game Updates And Fixes||00:00:00|
|Get And Provide Game Question Feedback||00:00:00|
|Making It Dynamic – Play Game Add Options.||00:00:00|
|Version 2 – Updated Version Game||00:00:00|
|Version 2 – Full Page Game||00:00:00|
|Game Review Improvements And Code Updates||00:00:00|
|Create A CSV File From Array Data||00:00:00|
|Download A CSV File For Game Scoring||00:00:00|
|Restart Of Game Bug Fixes||00:00:00|
|Math Game Final Code Review||00:00:00|