About This Course
Learn How To Build The Perfect Diet And Meal Plan For Improved Health, Better Weight Loss And More Muscle Gains
“Nutrition Masterclass” is designed for anyone who wants to get the most out of their diet, no matter if you’re an athlete, bodybuilder or simply want to live a healthier life.
This course is not some random fad diet that tells you which foods you should and shouldn’t eat. Instead I will take you through each of the steps involved in setting up and following through with your diet.
Unfortunately, the internet is full of false health gurus that sell you all kinds of diet plans and supplements that are overpriced and don’t work. This is why I wanted to create an video course that not only debunks the most common dieting myths but also teaches everything you need to know to reach your dieting goals, be it to lose fat, build muscle or simply live a healthier life.
Here Is What’s Inside The Program:
Dieting For Health And Fitness
- Everything You Need To Know About Calories, Protein, Carbs & Fat
- How To Determine Your Optimal Calorie Intake
- How To Track Calories The Right Way
- How To Adjust Your Diet For Weight Loss
- How To Adjust Your Diet For Muscle Gains
- The Perfect Pre- & Post-Workout Meals
- Cheat Meals That Won’t Destroy Your Overall Diet
- Ready To Use Meals Plans To Lose Weight And Build Muscle
Diet Trends Explained (See If They Are Right For You):
- Gluten Free
- Low Carb
- Paleo Dieting
- Intermittent Fasting
- Vegan Dieting
Everything You Need To Improve Your Health And Immunity:
- The Right Vitamins & Minerals
- How Much Water You Should Really Drink (No, It’s Not 8 Glasses Per Day)
- How To Boost Testosterone Naturally
- How To Correctly Read A Nutrition Label
- Scientifically Proven Ways To Boost Immunity
Common Dieting Questions Answered:
- Are Carbs Bad For You?
- Is Too Much Fat Bad For You?
- Is Too Much Protein Bad For You?
- Do Eggs Really Raise Cholesterol?
- Does Meat Cause Cancer?
- Do Several Small Meals Throughout The Day Boost Your Metabolism?
What are the requirements?
- No prior health knowledge is required or assumed
- A digital food scale will help but is not required
What will I learn?
- Understand the fundamentals of healthy dieting (calories, protein, carbs, fat, vitamins & minerals)
- Create a diet that is perfect for your needs and lifestyle
- Learn when, what and how much you should eat for optimal body composition
- Build more muscle by optimizing your meal plan
- Lose fat faster by optimizing your meal plan
- Improve immunity and energy levels with the right vitamins and minerals
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone wanting to learn the truth about dieting & meal planning
- Anyone with an open mind towards dieting
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to set up a meal plan perfect for you.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about building your perfect diet and meal plan.
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|Welcome To The Course And What You Will Learn||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Meal Planning Basics|
|Meal Planning Explained||00:00:00|
|Complete And Incomplete Protein||00:00:00|
|How Much Protein Should You Consume Per Day?||00:00:00|
|How Much Fat Should You Consume Per Day||00:00:00|
|The Different Types Of Carbs||00:00:00|
|How Many Carbohydrates Should You Eat Per Day||00:00:00|
|Meal Timing Introduction||00:00:00|
|What About The Anabolic Window||00:00:00|
|Food Composition Introduction||00:00:00|
|The Top 3 Beginner Supplements For Fitness||00:00:00|
|How To Use Protein Powder||00:00:00|
|How To Use Creatine||00:00:00|
|Other Supplements To Consider||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Setting Up Your Diet|
|How To Determine Your Optimal Calorie Intake||00:00:00|
|How To Track Calories Correctly||00:00:00|
|Determining Protein Intake||00:00:00|
|Determining Carbohydrate Intake||00:00:00|
|Determining Fat Intake||00:00:00|
|What About The Remaining Calories||00:00:00|
|Determining Meal Structure||00:00:00|
|Quality Protein Sources||00:00:00|
|Quality Carbohydrate Sources||00:00:00|
|Quality Fat Sources||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Adjusting Your Diet For Weigh Loss And Muscle Gains|
|Adjusting Your Diet To Build Muscle||00:00:00|
|Adjusting Your Diet To Lose Weight||00:00:00|
|Cheat Days And Cheat Meals||00:00:00|
|Sample Diet Plan For Men||00:00:00|
|Sample Diet Plan For Women||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - Healthy Dieting|
|Healthy Dieting Introduction||00:00:00|
|Dieting Myth #1: Carbohydrate Are Bad For You||00:00:00|
|Dieting Myth #2: Fat Is Bad For You||00:00:00|
|Dieting Myth #3: Protein Is Bad For You||00:00:00|
|Dieting Myth #4: Eating Eggs Raises Cholesterol||00:00:00|
|Dieting Myth # 5: Avoid Salt At All Cost||00:00:00|
|Dieting Myth #6: Eat Several Small Meals To Boost Metabolism||00:00:00|
|Dieting Myth #7: Diet Foods Lead To Weight Loss||00:00:00|
|Dieting Myth #8: Red Meat Causes Cancer||00:00:00|
|Section 6 - Common Dieting Trends Explained|
|Common Diets Introduction||00:00:00|
|Gluten Free Diet Explained||00:00:00|
|Paleo Diet Explained||00:00:00|
|Low Carbohydrate Explained||00:00:00|
|Vegan Diet Explained||00:00:00|
|Section 7 - Micronutrients|
|Section 8 - More Dieting Tips And Strategies|
|Even More Dieting Tips And Strategies||00:00:00|
|5 Best Supplements To Boost Immunity||00:00:00|
|How To Naturally Increase Testosterone||00:00:00|
|How To Read A Nutrition Label||00:00:00|
|How To Do Your Own Research||00:00:00|