About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Any artist wanting to improve their drawing or painting skills
- Any artist wanting to create more dynamic and believable drawings or paintings
- Any student preparing for a career in the arts
What you’ll learn:
- How to determine the proportions of any subject
- How to use a pencil to transfer accurate information from a subject to the drawing surface
- How to combine a variety of measuring techniques to accurately measure any subject
- Some drawing experience recommended. If you’re a true beginner, try The Art And Science of Drawing: Basic Skills.
Dramatically increase the accuracy of your drawings with the fifth course in The Art And Science Of Drawing Series.
Here, you’ll be introduced to a series of measuring tools and strategies that will take the guesswork out of the drawing process. You’ll learn how to determine the proportion of any subject and draw them accurately on the page. You’ll also learn how to use angle sighting to triangulate the location of any conceivable point on your subject.
This course is perfect for artists of any medium looking to improve their accuracy and a great primer for painting and figure drawing.
The Art And Science Of Drawing is a remarkable new program that will teach you how to draw one day at a time. The program is simple, each day you’ll watch one video lesson that will introduce an essential drawing skill, and then do the recommended practice. The Art And Science Of Drawing is overflowing with powerful insights into the drawing process and offers some of the clearest, most accessible drawing instruction available. Many of the tools and techniques you’ll learn here are rarely seen outside of private art academies.
This course is the fifth installment of an 8-part series. If you’re a beginner, we recommend going through the entire series in the following order:
- The Art And Science Of Drawing: Basic Skills
- The Art And Science Of Drawing: Dynamic Mark Making
- The Art And Science Of Drawing: Form And Space
- The Art And Science Of Drawing: Measuring And Proportion
- The Art And Science Of Drawing: Contours
- The Art And Science Of Drawing: Shading Fundamentals
- The Art And Science Of Drawing: Shading Beyond The Basics
If you’ve got some drawing experience, feel free to mix and match The Art And Science of Drawing courses to suit your personal needs as an artist!
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned about measuring and proportion.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about drawing.
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|Putting it All Together||00:00:00|