About This Course
Meditation should be a practice that anyone can benefit from. Unfortunately, there is a lot of confusion and complication around this simple practice. This course will make it clear, simple and easy for you to meditate.
Meditation is the single best thing you can do for your mental, emotional & physical health.
This is a Complete Meditation for Beginners Course that will teach you exactly how to meditate properly so you can relieve anxiety & stress and experience more peace, relaxation and better health. All with a small time investment, starting with as little as 1-5 minutes per day and gradually building to about 20-30 minutes per day.
This course will walk you through specifically why, how, when, where and exactly what you need to do to master meditation.
It explains exactly how meditation works and how to practice meditation in your everyday life, giving you the ability to relax at will.
There are also Advanced Meditation Techniques that will help you to greatly improve concentration and increase self-discipline.
What You Will Learn:
- How to Establish the Correct Mindset for Meditation
- How to Calm Your Mind Through This Easy Practice
- How to Clear the Obstacles to Meditation: Eliminating the 7 Most Common Myths
- How to Prepare for Effective Meditation
- How to Overcome All the Common Distractions & Obstacles to Meditation
- How to Meditate Effectively by Understanding & Applying the Key Attitudes of Meditation for Deeper Practice
- How to Practice Meditation in Your Everyday Life for Greater Peace & Daily Relaxation
- How to Meditate for Beginners
- How to Deal with Anxiety in Meditation & Day to Day
- How to Correctly Develop a Consistent Meditation Practice
- How to Practice Meditation the Easy Way
- How to Practice the 4 Main Types of Meditation
- How to Sharpen Your Concentration for Greater Mental Clarity & Focus
- How to Establish Trust for Better Meditation & Greater Peace of Mind
- Mindfulness Meditation Techniques for Daily Relaxation & Greater Self-Awareness
- Guided Meditation: “Your Journey to Peace & Stillness”
Get started today and develop your meditation practice.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to get started with meditation.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn how to meditate!
|Section 1 - Start Here|
|What Is Meditation?||00:00:00|
|The Benefits Of Meditation: “Is It Really Worth It To Learn To Meditate?”||00:00:00|
|A Tiny History Of Meditation||00:00:00|
|The Research & Science Behind Meditation||00:00:00|
|Your Brain On Meditation: Understanding What Happens When You Meditate||00:00:00|
|Meditation For Beginners – Course Materials||00:00:00|
|Clearing The Obstacles To Meditation: Eliminating 7 Common Meditation Myths||00:00:00|
|The 4 Main Types of Meditation||00:00:00|
|The Beginner’s Mind: The Foundation Of All Meditation Practice||00:00:00|
|How To Prepare For Effective Meditation||00:00:00|
|Open Awareness Meditation: An Easy Way To Get Started||00:00:00|
|How To Overcome 7 Common Distractions & Obstacles To Meditation||00:00:00|
|Dissolving Expectations: A Key to Successful Meditation||00:00:00|
|Non-Judgment: The Core of Meditation||00:00:00|
|The Subconscious Mind & Meditation||00:00:00|
|3 Excellent Mindfulness Techniques For Daily Relaxation & Peace||00:00:00|
|How to Develop A Consistent Meditation Practice||00:00:00|
|How To Practice Meditation In Everyday Life||00:00:00|
|3 Great Meditation Exercises For Sharpening Your Practice||00:00:00|
|How To Establish Trust For Better Meditation & Greater Peace Of Mind||00:00:00|
|Meditation & Spirituality||00:00:00|
|How To Calm Your Mind With This Easy Practice||00:00:00|
|Review Of What’s Been Covered So Far||00:00:00|
|How To Receive Maximum Results From This Course||00:00:00|
|List Of Spiritual Books||00:00:00|