About This Course
Who this course is for:
- jQuery developers
- Frontend coders
- Web developers
- Web designers
- Anyone who wants to create web applications
What you’ll learn:
- How to apply jQuery in game development
- Use logic in programming an application from start to finish
- jQuery experience
- Web coding experience
Create this memory game which features dynamic content. Source code is included, so try the code as you follow the lessons. Construct your own version of the game, then extend it and show off your skills. Learn in a fun, interactive way how to produce web content and build some cool things online with jQuery.
Taught by an instructor with over 20 years real world experience ready to help you learn more. Step by step training resources and source code is also included to get you started quickly.
Course covers applying jQuery to build this mini project:
- How to setup your development environment editor and where to connect to jQuery
- Game HTML and CSS structure
- Logic to develop the memory game
- Connecting to build a game board and starting the game
- Elements of the game
- Adding timer
- Checking for win conditions
- Moving the player to the next cards
- All this and more
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned to create a fun coding project.
10 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about coding with jQuery.
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|Memory Game Project Introduction||00:00:00|
|Web Developer Setup||00:00:00|
|HTML and CSS Setup||00:00:00|
|Build Game Board Start Game||00:00:00|
|Build Game Board||00:00:00|
|Randomize of Array Contents||00:00:00|
|Flip The Cards||00:00:00|
|Apply Game Play||00:00:00|
|Reset Cards To Back||00:00:00|
|Game Over Bug Fix||00:00:00|
|Memory Game Code Review||00:00:00|