About This CourseBeginner
The most common misconception about a superior memory is that it is natural skill.
Either you are born with a good memory or you’re not. But that’s not the case.
The truth is you can learn a set of simple, but extremely powerful techniques that you can apply every day in your life, in your studies or in your career, which can take your memory to levels achieved only by memory experts until now.
And, that’s why I am here!
You may be asking yourself : Why should you choose me as your guide for this learning adventure?
I believe that my clear explanations of the memory improvement concepts and techniques, along with the numerous practical activities, will teach you how to memorize almost anything.
In the next lessons you will find actionable, easy-to-apply techniques and activities that can be used immediately to ensure your success in different situations that you face every day.
In the first part of this course, I will teach you the most important 9 memory techniques, explained in an easy-to-understand manner, with a lot of examples. Then, in the second part, you’ll get the chance to apply what you’ve learned , through various practical activities.
You will learn :
- How to memorize shopping lists or to do lists;
- How to create a MENTAL CALENDAR for appointments and anniversaries
- How to remember WHERE YOU PUT YOUR THINGS (mobile phones, keys, glasses, cars, and so on)
- How to use the memory methods for STUDY and I will teach you a Super Learning Method that can help you memorize entire books
- How to use the memory techniques in your CAREER, for memorizing speeches and presentations, the dates and hours of your business meetings, the topics that you want to discuss at these meetings and other important things for your job
- How to memorize LONG NUMBERS like mental athletes do
- I will teach you a powerful technique for learning ANY FOREIGN LANGUAGE
- A step by step method for memorizing people’s NAMES AND FACES, an incredibly useful skill, in business and social interactions, that will increase your self confidence
- Finally, I will teach you how to memorize a whole DECK OF PLAYING CARDS
Keep in mind that these methods and systems are tested and used by memory experts!
This course will take you on a journey of self-discovery, showing how to develop your memory full potential, and how to use it effectively in your daily life. If you consistently apply the memory techniques presented in this course, in addition to improving memory, in just a matter of months, even weeks, you will notice an improvement in the overall quality of your life.
I’m sure you will enjoy it and I can’t wait to be your guide and mentor on this exciting new journey!
What will I learn from this course?
- You will learn the most important memory improvement techniques, explained in detail and with a lot of examples in these lessons.
- At the end of this course, you will have a set of memory tools to use in your daily activities
What are the requirements?
- There are no special requirements, other than having an interest in this fascinating area of Memory Improvement.
- No prior knowledge in memory improvement required! You will see for yourself how simple and handy this skill is!
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone looking to develop new learning and memory improvement skills. This course is suitable for complete beginners, too.
- People who think they have a bad memory and want to do something about it.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned about memory improvement techniques.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about how to improve your memory.
Section 1 - Introduction
The Challenge And The Structure Of This Course
Section 2 - Structural Memory Techniques
The Memory Palace: Loci method
The PEG Memory System
Section 3 - Encoding Memory Techniques
The Acronym Memory Technique
The Sound Alike Technique
The Major System
The Person-Action-Object System
Section 4 - Special Memory Techniques
The Link Memory Method
Section 5 - Practicing The Techniques
Everyday Practical Applications
Boost Your Study Skills
Using Memory Techniques In Your Career
How To Memorize Long Numbers
A Super Method For Learning Any Foreign Language
Memorize Peoples Names And Faces
Lets Memorize A Whole Deck Playing Cards
Section 6 - Course Summary
Summary And Next Steps
A Short Presentation Of My Other Memory Courses
No Reviews found for this course.