About This Coursebeginner
This course is the fifth in the series “The Memory Experts’ Tools” and is dedicated to the PEG System of memorization.
The PEG Memory System is extremely efficient, but at the same time easy to learn and to apply.
The essence of this technique is described by the memory expert Harry Lorraine in just a few words:
“Screw a short peg into a wall—and you can hang your jacket or coat on it. Keep a peg in your mind —and you can hang any thought on it.”
In the first course of this series, dedicated to the loci method, we’ve learned how to create the structure on which to place the mnemonic images.
Then, in the Person-Action (Dominic) system and in the Person-Action-Object system courses we’ve learned two powerful methods to create these mental pictures, by encoding the information into memorable images.
The 4th course of this series presented the Major System, another powerful memory system, also called The Ultimate Memory System.
In this course, you will learn another important memory system.
The most popular systems in this category are:
- Alphabet System
- Animal-Peg Words System
- Body-Parts System
- Number-Rhyme System
- Number-Shape System
- Number Symbol System
- The Major System (the Consonant Peg Method)
In this course, I will present you these main Peg systems.
The series will be continued with other courses, dedicated to the most powerful mnemonic techniques, presented in detail and with a lot of examples. These courses can make you understand better what memory improvement is about, and see for yourself just how simple and handy this skill is. You will learn simple but powerful techniques used by memory experts in competitions, that can help you achieve amazing results with your memory.
As you will see in this course, using the Peg Memory System of memorization really can make many aspects of your life much easier.
What will I learn from this course?
- At the end of my course, you will be able to memorize long sequences of items (things such as a list of English Kings or American Presidents in their precise order, the key points of a presentation, credit card numbers, social security number, license plates, addresses, phone numbers etc.)
What are the requirements?
- There are no special requirements, other than having an interest in this fascinating area of Memory Improvement.
- No prior knowledge in memory improvement required! You will see for yourself how simple and handy this skill is!
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone looking to develop new learning and memory improvement skills. This course is suitable for complete beginners,too.
- People who think they have a bad memory and want to do something about it
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned about the PEG system memory technique.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about memory enhancements.
Section 1 - Introduction
Memory Experts Tools: The PEG System – Downloadable Materials
Section 2 - Presenting The PEG System
Presenting The PEG System
Section 3 - The Main PEG Techniques
The Alphabet Technique
The Animal – Peg Words Technique
The Body – Parts Technique
The Number – Rhyme Technique
The Number – Shape Technique
The Number – Symbol Technique
The Major System – Consonant Peg Technique
Section 4 - Course Summary
Summary And Next Steps
No Reviews found for this course.