Learn Excel Power BI In Ninety Minutes
This course is designed for those interested to learn the basics of Excel Power BI, use it with real world examples, get insights from data, and create your own dashboard.
About This Coursebeginner
If you want to get better at Microsoft Power BI so you get a better paying job or just get answers and insights from your data fast with Power BI Dashboards, then you are in the right place! No matter if you are a Power BI Beginner or never used Power BI before, you are sure to benefit from this quick course which goes through the must know Power BI features.
If you are really serious about getting better at Excel and advancing your Microsoft Power BI skills, saving hours each day, days each week and weeks each year or if you want to improve your professional development to achieve greater opportunities then you are at the right place. If you have been searching for promotions, a higher salary and knowledge that you can take to another job all whilst impressing your boss and standing out from your colleagues and peers then this course is for you.
What you’ll learn:
- Become a Microsoft Power BI advanced user within hours to get noticed by top management and prospective employers
- See how Power BI is used with real examples
- Get answers and insights from your data
- Create your own Power BI Dashboard from scratch in just ninety minutes
- Understand how Power Query, Power View, and Power Pivot are used together
Who this course is for:
- People who are in Accounting, Finance, Management, Auditing, Admin and Support, Sales, IT, Consulting, Banking, Marketing, Business Owners, Engineering, Project Management, Students, Teachers plus more
- Beginner Power BI users aiming to make sense of their data
- Developers wanting to process large sets of data easily and upskill in Power BI
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned Microsoft Excel Power BI.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about Excel Power BI.
Power BI Introduction
Power BI High Level Flow
Installing And Signing Up For Power BI
Power Query Introduction
Power Pivot Introduction
Power View Introduction
The Big Picture
How To Get More Data
Adding Relationships Manually
Visualization Format And Analytics
Ask A Question In Power BI
Advanced – Real World Example
Advanced – Get Data
Advanced – Modelling Data
Visualization With Multiple Charts
Power BI Website
Power BI – Resource Materials
No Reviews found for this course.