About This CourseBeginner
Welcome to this Microsoft Excel BootCamp. Together we’re going to learn how helpful Excel is in nearly every part of our professional lives.
This course is for beginners. You do not need any previous knowledge of Excel. We will stick closely to the powerful built in features of Excel and will not get bogged down in confusing code & complicated formulae.
This training course is project based. We start with a simple company branded invoice and explain how to calculate totals & tax.
Using a complex and messy spreadsheet we will clean it up using Excel’s automatic features. With our new tidy data you’ll learn how easy pivot tables can turn long and hard to understand information into simple tables & beautiful graphs.
Before you’re finished you’ll be making helpful drop down menus to help you fill out and sort your financial data.
You will learn how to turn uninspiring profit & loss statements into a good looking, easy to use documents.
- Create a quote & invoicing form.
- Cleaning & formatting messy imported data.
- Inventory spreadsheet.
- Pivot tables
- Regional Sales Report
- Profit & loss spreadsheet.
- GST & Tax calculations
- Graphs for use in Word, PowerPoint, InDesign & Illustrator
- Creating spreadsheets that work within Word documents.
Who should attend:
- This course is designed for people who have little or no previous experience in Microsoft Excel. You will start right at the beginning and cover all the basics.
- Only basic computing skills are necessary – if you can send emails and surf the internet then you’ve found the right training.
- By the end of the course, you will be producing real world results with Excel.
What do you need?
- No previous Microsoft Excel experience necessary.
- You’ll need Excel 2016 installed on your laptop. The standard installation of Excel 2016 or the Microsoft Office 365 version is fine.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned about Microsoft Excel.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and develop your Microsoft Excel skills!
Section 1 - Overview
Section 2 - How To Make A Quote And Invoicing Form
Setting Up Printable Page Sizes
Adding Images And Logos
Adding Text And Aligning Cells
Borders And Lines
Formulas To Calculate Sales Tax
Creating A Template
Printing And Exporting Pdf
Section 3 - Using Templates
Using Pre-Made Templates
Section 4 - Cleaning Up Messy Data
Cleaning Up Messy Spreadsheets
Date And Currency Formatting
Remove Blank Rows And Columns
Splitting Cell Contents
Sorting And Reordering
Section 5 - Graphs In Excel
Graphs For Word, Powerpoint, Indesign And Illustrator
Section 6 - Pivot Tables
How To Make A Pivot Table
Section 7 - How To Make A Profit And Loss Sheet
Profit And Loss Spreadsheet
Cheat Sheet And Shortcuts