About This Course
Welcome to this Microsoft Excel BootCamp. Together we’re going to learn how helpful Excel is in nearly every part of our professional lives.
This course is for beginners. You do not need any previous knowledge of Excel. We will stick closely to the powerful built-in features of Excel and will not get bogged down in confusing code and complicated formula.
This training course is project based. We start with a simple company branded invoice and explain how to calculate totals and tax.
Using a complex and messy spreadsheet, we will clean it up using Excel’s automatic features. With our new tidy data, you’ll learn how easy pivot tables, can turn long and hard to understand information into simple tables and beautiful graphs.
Before you’re finished, you’ll be making helpful drop down menus to help you fill out and sort your financial data.
You will learn how to turn uninspiring profit and loss statements into a good looking, easy to use documents.
- Create a quote and invoicing form.
- Cleaning and formatting messy imported data.
- Inventory spreadsheet.
- Pivot tables
- Regional Sales Report
- Profit and loss spreadsheet.
- GST and Tax calculations
- Graphs for use in Word, PowerPoint, InDesign and Illustrator
- Creating spreadsheets that work within Word documents.
Who should attend:
- This course is designed for people who have little or no previous experience in Microsoft Excel. You will start right at the beginning and cover all the basics.
- Only basic computing skills are necessary – if you can send emails and surf the internet, then you’ve found the right training.
- By the end of the course, you will be producing real world results with Excel.
What do you need?
- No previous Microsoft Excel experience necessary.
- You’ll need Excel 2016 installed on your laptop. The standard installation of Excel 2016 or the Microsoft Office 365 version is fine.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned about Microsoft Excel.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and develop your Microsoft Excel skills!
|Section 1 - Overview|
|Section 2 - How To Make A Quote And Invoicing Form|
|Setting Up Printable Page Sizes||00:00:00|
|Adding Images And Logos||00:00:00|
|Adding Text And Aligning Cells||00:00:00|
|Borders And Lines||00:00:00|
|Formulas To Calculate Sales Tax||00:00:00|
|Creating A Template||00:00:00|
|Printing And Exporting Pdf||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Using Templates|
|Using Pre-Made Templates||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Cleaning Up Messy Data|
|Cleaning Up Messy Spreadsheets||00:00:00|
|Date And Currency Formatting||00:00:00|
|Remove Blank Rows And Columns||00:00:00|
|Splitting Cell Contents||00:00:00|
|Sorting And Reordering||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - Graphs In Excel|
|Graphs For Word, Powerpoint, Indesign And Illustrator||00:00:00|
|Section 6 - Pivot Tables|
|How To Make A Pivot Table||00:00:00|
|Section 7 - How To Make A Profit And Loss Sheet|
|Profit And Loss Spreadsheet||00:00:00|
|Cheat Sheet And Shortcuts||00:00:00|