How To Get The Most From Your Meetings – Practical Tips
This course is designed for those interested to learn the basics of how to have effective meetings and how to prepare them so they are set up to succeed.
About This CourseBeginner
All business professionals need to be able to make an impact and get the outcomes you want from your meetings.
If you can, it becomes some of your most valuable time you spend at work.
So, getting the most from your meetings is crucial. Otherwise, meetings can easily become a waste of your time, and a showcase for your weaknesses.
This course is for business professionals and senior managers, who need to make your meetings work for you. It is in two parts:
- Part 1 gives you a solid grounding in the basics of how meetings work. And it will give you new tips and ideas to set you up for success.
- Part 2 puts the focus on how you can project executive presence, create impact, and develop gravitas. How to project the authority and trust that puts you at the top of people’s list of who to consult and believe.
Here are the main topics you’ll learn about:
- How to prepare for an effective meeting
- The five types of meeting
- Create an ‘Agenda for Results’
- What are the two most critical parts of a meeting?
- …and the four stages of a meeting
- Building rapport using FROGS
- How to project presence and create impact with what you say
- How to generate gravitas and authority
- What to do if you get a question at your meeting, that you cannot answer? After a long career of advising clients, Mike will share the perfect, high-trust, high-value answer to any question.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to have effective meetings.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about how to have effective meetings.
Section 1 - Introduction: Top Tips For Meetings
Introduction: Top Tips For Meetings
Section 2 - Get Ready: Preparing For Your Meeting
What Do You Want
What Type Of Conversation
Your Meeting Agenda
Who Is Leading The Meeting
Section 3 - Meeting Structure: How To Get Your Meeting Right
The Two Most Important Parts Of A Meeting
Build Rapport With FROGS
Meeting Structure – The Four Stages Of A Meeting
Section 4 - Projecting Executive Presence
Project Presence – Introduction
Power Presence Part 1
Power Presence Part 2
Section 5 - How To Create A Strong And Positive Impact
Create Impact By Selecting
Create Impact By Structuring
Create Impact By Simplifying, Synthesizing, And Summarizing
Section 6 - How To Generate Gravitas: Give Off A Sense Of Authority
Slow And Deliberate
Stillness And Silence
The Universal Answer To Any Question
No Reviews found for this course.