About This Course
All business professionals need to be able to make an impact and get the outcomes you want from your meetings.
If you can, it becomes some of your most valuable time you spend at work.
So, getting the most from your meetings is crucial. Otherwise, meetings can easily become a waste of your time, and a showcase for your weaknesses.
This course is for business professionals and senior managers, who need to make your meetings work for you. It is in two parts:
- Part 1 gives you a solid grounding in the basics of how meetings work. And it will give you new tips and ideas to set you up for success.
- Part 2 puts the focus on how you can project executive presence, create impact, and develop gravitas. How to project the authority and trust that puts you at the top of people’s list of who to consult and believe.
Here are the main topics you’ll learn about:
- How to prepare for an effective meeting
- The five types of meeting
- Create an ‘Agenda for Results’
- What are the two most critical parts of a meeting?
- …and the four stages of a meeting
- Building rapport using FROGS
- How to project presence and create impact with what you say
- How to generate gravitas and authority
- What to do if you get a question at your meeting, that you cannot answer? After a long career of advising clients, Mike will share the perfect, high-trust, high-value answer to any question.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to have effective meetings.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about how to have effective meetings.
|Section 1 - Introduction: Top Tips For Meetings|
|Introduction: Top Tips For Meetings||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Get Ready: Preparing For Your Meeting|
|What Do You Want||00:00:00|
|What Type Of Conversation||00:00:00|
|Your Meeting Agenda||00:00:00|
|Who Is Leading The Meeting||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Meeting Structure: How To Get Your Meeting Right|
|The Two Most Important Parts Of A Meeting||00:00:00|
|Build Rapport With FROGS||00:00:00|
|Meeting Structure – The Four Stages Of A Meeting||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Projecting Executive Presence|
|Project Presence – Introduction||00:00:00|
|Power Presence Part 1||00:00:00|
|Power Presence Part 2||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - How To Create A Strong And Positive Impact|
|Create Impact By Selecting||00:00:00|
|Create Impact By Structuring||00:00:00|
|Create Impact By Simplifying, Synthesizing, And Summarizing||00:00:00|
|Section 6 - How To Generate Gravitas: Give Off A Sense Of Authority|
|Slow And Deliberate||00:00:00|
|Stillness And Silence||00:00:00|
|The Universal Answer To Any Question||00:00:00|