About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Cyclists or aspiring cyclists
- Anyone with tight hamstrings, hip flexors or calves
What you’ll learn:
- You’ll learn how to use yoga to stretch tight muscles (hamstrings, glutes, calves and hip flexors) resulting from cycling.
- You’ll have lifetime access to a yoga for cyclists class, post cycle yoga sequence and 4 yoga poses which you can incorporate into your usual cool down
- No prior knowledge is required to take this course
The repetitive leg movement when cycling can lead to tightness in the quads, the hamstrings, the calves and the external hip rotators. Tightness in these muscles can eventually lead to pulling on the lower back, creating lower back pain. This can also further lead to misalignment of the hips or pelvis.
This course will provide some poses and sequences that can be used to help reduce the tightness of these muscles. The course will also show you how you can open the chest to counteract the rounding forward, and we’ll go through a few wrist and neck stretches, as well as a couple of strengthening poses.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned yoga poses for cycling.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about yoga for cycling.
|Section 1 - Getting Started|
|Benefits Of Yoga For Cyclists Yoga Props||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Yoga For Cyclists|
|Yoga For Cyclists||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Post Cycle Yoga|
|Post Cycle Yoga Sequence||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Four Yoga Poses To Improve Your Cycling|
|Four Yoga Poses To Improve Your Cycling||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - Bonus - Yin Yoga For Cyclists|
|Yin Yoga For Cyclists||00:00:00|