About This CourseBeginner
Express Accounts – Bookkeeping Made Easy with NCH Software
The NCH Express Accounts Software course is about how to use Express Accounts based on the most popular functions which you as a NCH software systems operator needs to know how to use, in order to be proficient in using the software.
The learning is structured in a practical way. You are given a practical scenario assignment. There are various tasks to complete. You are given the task to do and have a go at, and then the video answer is available. It is suggested that you:
- Read the task
- Watch the video
- Have a go at it yourself on your own system
- Rewatch the video (if necessary) – to reinforce the learning
You’ll learn how to set up the Express accounting system from scratch, how to enter opening balances, post customer invoices and credit notes, post supplier bills and credit notes, pay suppliers, petty cash, prepare a VAT return, reconcile the bank, post journals, run reports amongst over things.
This is a useful course if:
- You are thinking of working with the software,
- You are going for jobs which have a requirement for you to be able to use this software
- You want to put this skill on your CV, or
- You are a bookkeeper or accountant and will be using this for clients or even
- You run your own business and want to know how to use NCH Software for yourself.
You will need to have access to NCH software Express Accounts. You can sign up to the NCH Express Accounts site to get a free copy. We give you the link in lecture one and show you how to do this. The course materials includes the handout of the assignment task.
What are the requirements?
- You will need access to EXpress Accounts by NCH Software in order to complete the assignment – but we’ll explain how to get the software (unlimited trial) for free in lecture 2
What am I going to get from this course?
- Enter opening balances
- Amend the nominal ledger
- Add new customer and supplier details
- Post customer invoices and credit notes to the sales ledger
- Post supplier invoices and credit notes to the purchase ledger
- Enter the supplier cheques and record the customer receipts
- Post Petty Cash transactions
- Prepare the VAT return
- Reconcile the bank
- Post the wages journal
- Post adjustments to the accounts and produce month-end reports
Who is the target audience?
- Bookkeepers and Accountants who need to increase their skills set
- Those who have studied accounting, but want practical knowledge of how to use a popular accounting software which will help them find employment
- Students who are going for jobs where the requirement is working knowledge of Express Accounts
- Anyone who has Express Accounts and wants to learn how to make full use of it
- Previous knowledge of accounting is not presumed or required
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have the knowledge about NCH’s Express Accounts software.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about NCH’s Express Accounts software.
Download The Software
Enter Opening Balances
Amend The Nominal Ledger To Start
Opening Trial Balance
Reverse Opening Balances: Accruals And Prepayments
Amend The Nominal Ledger
Add New Customers
Customer Info Report
Add New Suppliers
Post Customer Invoice 1001
Post Customer Invoices 1002-1008
Post Customer Credit Notes
Customer Account Activity Report
Post Supplier Invoices
Post Supplier Credit Notes
Supplier Activity And Aged Creditors Report
Enter Supplier Cheques
Supplier Payments Report
Post Customer Receipts
Customer Receipts Report
Post Petty Cash Top Up
Post Petty Cash Transactions
Entering Petty Cash Vouchers 24-32
Post Sundry Payments
Post The Wages Journal
Month End Journals
Month End Reports PnL, BS, TB
Recap And Next Steps
No Reviews found for this course.