Local SQLite Database With Node For Beginners
This course is designed for those interested to learn the basics of NodeJS, explore how it works, how to use it to install packages and setup a local SQLite database to use for your web applications, as well as how to get data and add data to the database.
About This CourseBeginner
Easy step by step instructions on how to use node to install packages and setup a local SQLite database to use for your web applications. See how easy it can be to get data and add data to the database. Step by step learning by starting with the basics and moving through to combining fundamentals and writing code.
What you’ll learn:
- setup of express to run local machine on your computer
- download and setup of SQLite database
- useful packages like nodemon and MD5
- inserting data to your local database
- query database for results
- setup of paths for files
- use of body parser to get post data
- submitting of form data to database
- setup of basic app to interact with database
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn more about NodeJS
- Application developers
- Web developers
- Anyone who wants to learn about setting a SQLlite database locally
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to write NodeJS.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about writing SQLite local database with Node.
Section 1 - Local Database Local Host With Express
Introduction To Local Database
Node DB Introduction
Course Source Files And Downloadable Guide
Setup Node Create Application File
NPM Express Install
Section 2 - Introduction To Setting Up A Local Machine Database
Local Server Setup
Query The Database
List Users On Webpage
User By ID
Create New User
Create New User – Part 2
Add New User
Section 3 - Bonus Section
No Reviews found for this course.