About This Coursebeginner
Writing a Novel provides a perfect opportunity to indulge in pure creativity and to craft a fictional world borne from your own imagination.
This course is full of the tricks of the Novel Writing trade, helping to consolidate all the information you will learn with our self assessment questions and creative writing tips throughout the course.
Writing a Novel can open up a whole new world for you as a creative writer. Whether you are new to writing or already an author, this course is for you!
And a Top Tips for Writing A Novel with Amazon Kindle & Paperback Bestselling Author – Jo Wynn. Everything you need to get your creative juices flowing into a novel!
What will I learn?
- Confidently understand how to create Outlines within their Novel
- Understand about Genres and how to pick the right one for their book
- Gain knowledge on Characterisations and developing the characters within the book
- Understand the importance of Emotions when writing
- Know about Dialogue and how to get the reader gripped into the book
- Understand Traditional Publishing or Digital Publishing
- Have the enthusiasm to start or continue to write the book of their dreams!
What are the requirements?
- The great thing is that there are no prerequisites for this course, just an internet connection, a notepad and pen and an open and willing mind!
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who wants to write a Novel or book
- Anyone who needs a creative direction!
- Someone who needs a course to help unlock their writers block
- This course is for anyone with an interest in Novel or Creative Writing
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to write a novel.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about mastering your inner writer.
Section 1 - Welcome To Your Novel Writing Course: Unleash Your Inner Writer!
Introduction To Your Novel Writing Course
Novel Writing Course Training Manual
Module 1: Ideas And Plot Development
Module 2: Genres
Module 3: The First Chapter
Module 4: Characterization
Module 5: Emotions, Building The Journey, Love And Frustration
Module 6: Writing A Dialogue
Module 7: Point Of View
Module 8: Getting Published
Module 9: Creating Outlives
Module 10: Creative Inspiration
Module 11: Top Tips For Writing A Novel With Amazon Bestselling Author – Jo Wynn
Module 12: Final Summary
No Reviews found for this course.