About This Course
Who this course is for:
- The ideal student for this course is a new or existing manager or entrepreneur that is involved in Business Planning and wants to write a One-Page Business Plan.
- This course is also great for Business Professionals, Marketing Professionals, Top Executives, Middle Managers, Consultants and Employees of Non-Profit Organizations and Students.
What you’ll learn:
- Understand what a Business Plan is
- Understand the difference between a simple One-Page Business Plan and a Traditional Business Plan
- Know what the purpose of a Business Plan is
- Learn why you need to write one for your business or organization
- Know what are the main components of the One-Page Business Plan
- What information we need in order to start writing
- How to structure the One-Page Business Plan
- Learn practical skills on how to write each main component of a Business Plan including Business Objectives and Business Plan Action Plan
- Benefit from more than 10 online resources and templates to help you write a One-Page Business Plan very quickly
- Improve your business planning skills
- There are no technical requirements necessary to enroll. We only ask that you come open minded and ready to learn and ready to take some risks.
- In order to attend this course, you need to follow the course videos, access additional websites provided in the course, utilize the templates and checklists provided and engage with the course participants and instructor.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned the steps to write a one-page business plan.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about writing a business plan.
|Section 1 - Writing A One-Page Business Plan|
|Why Prepare A One-Page Business Plan?||00:00:00|
|Objectives Of The One-Page Business Plan||00:00:00|
|What Kind Of Information We Need||00:00:00|
|Structure Of The One-Page Business Plan||00:00:00|
|Our Template For The One-Page Business Plan||00:00:00|