About This CourseBeginner
This course covers the main aspects of developing your own ‘online’ coaching business in relation to finding your best-suited to your practice ‘niche’ and developing short- and long-term strategies for ‘attracting’ new clients.
This course offers you an opportunity to expand your own coaching practice to the next level through combining therapy and coaching in your session, and through implementing marketing strategies that are taught throughout the lectures.
This course is for those who are developing their own coaching practice and wishes to work as an ‘online’ coach or a therapist.
In this course, the student will learn:
- What is the difference between ‘therapy’ and ‘coaching’ and how to combine both
- How to find your own ‘specialty’ or ‘niche’
- How to make sure that your ‘niche’ is profitable
- How to write and publish your own book within only a week or so
- How to ‘get known’ through social media
- and much more!
The BONUS lectures include:
- How much you should charge your clients for your services.
- When you should quit your ‘current’ job and start coaching full time.
- Should you offer your ‘free’ trial sessions to your potential clients or not.
Most lectures are video-based, whereas a few lectures are text-typed for the purpose of studying the material at your own spare time.
The course will teach you how to find your own ‘specialty’, how to become an ‘expert’ in your field, and how to find your own clients both short- and long-term. After completing this course, you will feel more confident about working as a successful ‘online’ coach.
- Computer or Smartphone for taking lectures
- An interest in working as an ‘online coach’
What will I learn?
- Learn 13 Powerful Strategies to ‘attract’ your clients and make them want to come back for more!
- Know what is the best (profitable!) niche for your own business
- Understand what training (if any) you need to have to work as an Online Therapist or Coach
- Realise when is the right time to quit your full-time 9-to-5 job and start ‘coaching’ instead
- Be ready for opening your own ‘online’ coaching business!
Who is the target audience?
- This course is for those who are interested in becoming an Online Therapist or Coach
- This course supplies comprehensive information for any starting Coach or Therapist
- This course is for those who want to transition from ‘an office chair’ to ‘online coaching’
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to start an online coaching business.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about starting your own online coaching business.
About Your Instructor
GROW Coaching Model
The Difference Between Therapy And Coaching
Why People Hire Coaches And Visit Therapists?
Are You A Therapist Or Coach?
Do You Need To Get A Certification Or Degree?
The Importance Of Choosing The Right Niche
What Coaching Specialties Are Out There
Coaching Specialties List
What Are Your Own Experiences And Qualifications?
Choose Your Own Niche Now
Choose Your Own Niche Exercise
What To Do If You are Interested In Many ‘Niches’?
Making Sure That Your Niche Is Profitable
‘Get Known’ Through Social Media
How To Write Your Own Book
How To Write And Publish Your Book Within
Have Your Website Ready!
Where Your Clients Hang Out?
Where To Find Your Clients List
Sure Ways To Find New Clients
Powerful Strategies To Attract Clients Long Term
Long-Term Strategies For Attracting Your Clients List
Build Your Own Database From Day 1
How Much Should You Charge Your Clients
When Can You Quit Your 9 To 5 Job And Start Coaching Full-Time?
Should You Offer FREE Sessions To Your Clients?