About This Course
OpenGL is the most popular graphics library in the world. Learn about the fundamentals that make the awesome games we play and the game engines behind them. A step by step process is used to show everything from setting up to essential Modern OpenGL features. Gain a good understanding of the following concepts:
- Setting Up on Windows and Mac using GLFW, SDL and SFML
- 2D Drawing
- 3D Drawing
- 3D Rendering
- Model Loading
- Cube Mapping
- C++ Programming
- C++ Game Development
You will be provided with the full source code to aid in development during and after this course. The source code is free to use in as many projects as you wish. If you have any questions regarding the topics covered in this course, please feel free to ask. I’m always happy to help those who want to learn.
To summarise this is what you get:
- Lifetime access to HD quality videos. No monthly subscription. Learn at your own pace, whenever you want.
- All videos are downloadable. Learn wherever you want, even without an internet connection!
- Downloadable starter code and final code for each section.
- Free helpful support in the course Q and A when you have questions or get stuck.
- Multiple coding challenges to practice your new skills, solutions included.
Who this course is for:
- This OpenGL course is for anyone looking to learn the inner workings of games and game engines.
- Anyone looking to move from Immediate Mode to Modern OpenGL
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned modern OpenGL 3D game development.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about the Modern OpenGL 3D Game Tutorial Series.
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|Section 2 - Setup|
|GLFW & GLEW Windows (Absolute Linking) Setup||00:00:00|
|GLFW & GLEW Windows (Relative Linking) Setup||00:00:00|
|GLFW & GLEW Mac Setup||00:00:00|
|SDL & GLEW Windows (Absolute Linking) Setup||00:00:00|
|SDL & GLEW Windows (Relative Linking) Setup||00:00:00|
|SDL & GLEW Mac Setup||00:00:00|
|SFML & GLEW Windows (Absolute Linking) Setup||00:00:00|
|SFML & GLEW Windows (Relative Linking) Setup||00:00:00|
|SFML & GLEW Mac Setup||00:00:00|
|GLM Windows Setup||00:00:00|
|SOIL Windows Setup||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Getting Started|
|Drawing A Triangle||00:00:00|
|Projections and Coordinate Systems||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Lighting|
|Combining Directional, Point and Spot Lights||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - Model Loading|
|Assimp Windows Setup||00:00:00|
|Assimp Mac Setup and Mesh Class||00:00:00|
|Assimp Model Class & Loading A Model||00:00:00|
|Section 6 - Advanced|
|Section 7 - Extra OpenGL Resource Links|
|OpenGL Additional Links||00:00:00|