About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to propagate their own plants or work in a nursery
What you’ll learn:
- Learn the difference between sexual or seed propagation and asexual propagation
- Find out how to propagate by seeds
- Find out how to prick out and pot on seedlings into trays
- Find out how to propagate plants by cuttings
- Find out how to pot on cuttings once they have formed roots
- Find out how to create more plants by division
- Learn about budding and grafting plants and how it is done
- You should have an interest in plants
This course offers you an easy and simple way to understand the main types of propagation. Once you have obtained the information, you will easily be able to grow your own plants from other plants yourself, with just a few propagation materials. You will have learned the necessary skills to work in a nursery that propagates and grows on plants.
This course can be used by beginners and can lead to work in nurseries.
This course is unique as it easily and quickly shows students how to propagate plants and grow them on.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned the necessary skills to work in a nursery that propagates and grows plants.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about propagation of ornamental plants.
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|Propagation By Cuttings||00:00:00|
|Propagation By Division||00:00:00|
|Propagation Of Bulbs And Succulents||00:00:00|
|Propagation By Grafting And Budding||00:00:00|
|Overview Of Course||00:00:00|